Author Topic: Get to Work matching fence and gate not working together  (Read 2355 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Get to Work matching fence and gate not working together
« on: October 21, 2015, 01:57:00 PM »
I was working on a prison and when I tried to use a fence and gate from Get to Work it give me the error that the gate must be used with a shorter fence even tho they are a perfect match to each other. And the gate will work with shorter fences just fine but looks strange on a short fence.
The fence is the For You Protection Chain Link Fence and the gate is the Prison Yard Gate.

Just looking at the two they should work together sense they are the same style and from the same expansion. And I'm fairly sure they use to work together.
I was wondering if this is the same for everyone (maybe a glitch from a patch) or just something with my game before I start testing mods and such. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Get to Work matching fence and gate not working together
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 03:50:01 PM »
It is a glitch, hopefully EA fix it! I think MOO can make it place properly but I haven't tried that actually.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Get to Work matching fence and gate not working together
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »
Thanks @Playalot I tried placing the gate with MOO and it let me place the gate in the fence and the gate works like it should. :) Hopefully this will get fixed soon.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

anything