Author Topic: How do you add a Sim to an already-created world?  (Read 32437 times)

Offline ACMiku

• Nooboo
How do you add a Sim to an already-created world?
« on: November 30, 2015, 08:22:38 AM »
Hi, I am fairly new to the Sims, and I just bought The Sims 4. I have already created my first Sim and I created a house for it, and I would like to recreate my friends and have them live on the same lot. I have searched and searched and I haven't been able to get help. Maybe this question is so basic that no one has asked it XD
1. How do I add more Sims without starting a new game?
2. Can I create houses for them on the same lot?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: How do you add a Sim to an already-created world?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:34:47 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, ACMiku!

The easiest way to have your sim and friends all in the same household would be to create the household in CAS at the same time. In the lower left hand corner, there's a button to add a sim, and you can have as many as 8.

There's not really enough room on most of the lots to have more than one house. You can add other sims just by clicking on an empty lot or house. You'll get the option to go to create a sim, where you can make your friends.

If you really do want everyone to live in the same house, you can then send your first sim to their house to meet them. Once the friendship status is high enough, you get the option "Ask to move in." When that happens you can either move your sim in with them or move all of them in with your sim.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ACMiku

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 08:38:03 AM »
Thank you so much! :) I think I understand, but I don't know what CAS is and/or how to get there.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 09:09:43 AM »
CAS is Create a Sim. You might find it helpful to look at the Guide. Link is "Sims 4" in the upper left, just to the right of "Home".

Or here's the direct links:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Create_a_Sim#The_Sims_4
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything