Author Topic: i need help about tech guru career  (Read 1344 times)

Offline spillkongen

• Nooboo
i need help about tech guru career
« on: December 10, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »
when i started this career how do i be able to be a esport gamer then how do you change branch to esport i never been able to do this please help me and tech me step by step on how to change it to esport iam top in tech guru career :'(

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: i need help about tech guru career
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »
when i started this career how do i be able to be a esport gamer then how do you change branch to esport i never been able to do this please help me and tech me step by step on how to change it to esport iam top in tech guru career :'(

Welcome to the Forum, spillkongen!
Unfortunately, if you're already at the top of one branch of a career, you can't change to the other branch. There might be a mod, though, that can help you do this. I've moved this to Miscellaneous Help, where it's likely to get more views.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 12:19:23 PM »
In the Tech Guru career when you reach level 7 you can choose to follow either the eSports Gamer branch or the Startup Entrepreneur branch of the career. Once you choose a branch that is the branch you will follow. You can't change from one to the other after you choose one.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline spillkongen

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:01 PM »
Tank you for the help, it solved my problem. And it exist a mod like this i made mods back in the sims 2 but then it was lua and i havnt looked to mutch in mods in the sims 4 i played the sims 3 and 2 to this day, Its more enjoyable than sims 4 the sims 3 is more openworld. :) so tank you for the help.