Author Topic: Splitting household possessions upon splitting a household?  (Read 5461 times)

Offline JazzyDoll

• Nooboo
Splitting household possessions upon splitting a household?
« on: December 12, 2015, 07:27:15 PM »
Hi, I am wanting to split up a sister household now that they have achieved sufficient career exploits and wish to start families with their respective partners...but I don't wish to leave one sister with all the money and worldly possessions of four careers if possible. Please tell me I am missing something obvious because if I have to leave behind all of the career reward things one sister has accumulated in her various forays into several careers I might DIE!!!!!!! lol

Dellena

Re: Splitting household possessions upon splitting a household?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:56:26 PM »
I'm sorry to say that build/buy items that cannot go into a sim's individual inventory all goes into the household inventory and stays with that household.  If you split them up, one sister is going to get shafted. :)  To split them, you'll have to use the manage household interface and move one of them into their own household.  They'll then have the same 20k starting funds as any newly made sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Splitting household possessions upon splitting a household?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
You can sell everything and buy the expensive violins to put into each of their inventories. As for career rewards, though, I don't know of any way to move them to a new house. The Sim that earned the reward can buy it, but they won't be able to buy the ones earned by other Sims.

anything