Author Topic: CD key Giveaway *Closed*  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
CD key Giveaway *Closed*
« on: December 13, 2015, 03:38:17 AM »
To make sure as many as possible are aware,  I'm doing a giveaway of Get Together here:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,25273.0.html

Please read requirements before entering. Only posts in that thread will count for entry.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
Re: CD key Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 05:36:10 AM »
Carl, although I was eligible for the competition, I chose not to enter as I could afford the expansion and did not want to take a place away from someone who would not be able to get it otherwise.

I'm not stating this to seem like a Good Samaritan, but maybe it explains why some people haven't entered?

I am surprised as well so few people have come forward, beginning to wish I had thrown my hat in the ring (although that would mean waiting - not very good at that!  ;D).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 06:45:40 AM »
It may very well be a factor! We certainly have plenty of good people here, but I also realize that we also have a lot of die-hard fans who will get it on release day. Given the entry requirement, that thins out how many people who would enter. If more do not speak up, you and everyone else should consider doing so and save yourselves some money if you want it. I already have it, and I have the keys after all! :)

I will lower the requirement if I have a couple left, don't mind waiting until people who want it pop up. I'm sure the keys will work until then. I'd considered even getting a couple more if we had a lot more people enter, so as to improve people's odds.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 03:09:40 PM »
All I can say is I hope the number "1" is lucky for me! I really can't afford this, was hoping my mom would get a bonus this year, but the most I'd be able to get is the last 2 SP's (together they are half the price of GT) which I don't have yet. But, I do so hope that Indira is one of the people who get's a key, her reason for entering is so selfless! She's definitely a great person for us to have here in the Forum!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 08:17:43 PM »
It could also be that some like me buy my packs at GameStop so my son can get the points there.

I don't feel it is fair for me to get a free pack when I don't support the site by buying from Origin. 
Personally, I would rather see it go to someone who supports the site, or can't afford to buy the pack so doesn't buy them from Origin.

We can afford, usually, to purchase the packs so another reason I don't enter.

anything