Author Topic: Is Networked Club stackable?  (Read 4600 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Is Networked Club stackable?
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:31:47 AM »
The Networked Club perk increases your work performance when your part of a club with that perk.
Has anyone has tried to see if your a member of 2 or 3 clubs with that perk if they stack with each other and increase your work performance even more?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Is Networked Club stackable?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 10:10:30 AM »
I've been wondering that myself. I can't tell if it stacks with the Entrepreneurial reward, but my sim that's at level 9 of her career is going to reach level 10 on the 2nd day.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 03:37:51 PM »
I was in the process of testing that but then I got distracted with building lol. I suspect it is as I had two sims with it and they both seemed to be progressing pretty quickly with a promotion a day. I started them at level 1 as I didn't want to throw the Entrepreneurial into the mix the first time around and as you can max the early levels in a day anyway I'm not totally sure yet.
What we really need is someone who can look at the coding and tell us from there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dezzter

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 06:31:12 AM »
Same sort of thing, be interesting to know if you have 3 max perked clubs and all 3 are having a meeting in the same place, do you get the bonuses 3 time?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 02:38:32 PM »
Not exactly on topic, but I made an interesting discovery. As far as I can tell the Networked Club perk doesn't work on the Science career (or, presumably the others from GTW) when you follow your sims to work, but does work if you send the sim alone. I say this because it took 3 or 4 days to promote my sim from 7 to 8 when I was joining him and 2 days when I sent him on his own.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »
Not exactly on topic, but I made an interesting discovery. As far as I can tell the Networked Club perk doesn't work on the Science career (or, presumably the others from GTW) when you follow your sims to work, but does work if you send the sim alone. I say this because it took 3 or 4 days to promote my sim from 7 to 8 when I was joining him and 2 days when I sent him on his own.

Oh, that's really good to know. Thanks!

Offline DarkWalker

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 04:49:07 PM »
I was in the process of testing that but then I got distracted with building lol. I suspect it is as I had two sims with it and they both seemed to be progressing pretty quickly with a promotion a day. I started them at level 1 as I didn't want to throw the Entrepreneurial into the mix the first time around and as you can max the early levels in a day anyway I'm not totally sure yet.
What we really need is someone who can look at the coding and tell us from there.

Very late answer, but the way it is coded it shouldn't stack with itself (as in, being in two or more clubs with that perk is no better than being in just one club with the perk), but it should stack with the Entrepreneurial reward as they work differently (the Entrepreneurial reward allows the sim to get promoted with less performance, the Networked perk makes the sim gain performance faster).

BTW, it seems to be a very strong perk. It seems to be about 50% more effective than going to work with the perfect mood.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 05:02:17 PM »
@MarianT I noticed that it didn't seem to help with the GTW jobs also if you went with them. It's to bad they didn't allow for that.

@DarkWalker  Nice to know it should at least stack with the Entrepreneurial reward. Between the two and having the right mood it should make a nice difference tho.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 06:12:54 PM »
Many thanks @DarkWalker I actually got side tracked and forgot to follow this through. (Bit hooked on deviant clubs but that's another story!)

I'm really pleased the Dev's are including perks to help speed up maxing careers. I hate the way careers work and avoid playing them like the plague unless I need unlocks that I don't want to cheat for. Watching the performance so very, very nearly reach the end but then for my sim to come home without a promotion really does my head in.  It must trigger my impatient gene.  ::)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 03:57:42 AM »
Yeah add it that you can have a never ending gathering with clubs with your own family member and set the mood as you please. Career progression now become much more reasonable

Offline meubanks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 09:59:20 PM »
It seems to stack with entrepreneurial. I doubt that multiple club bonuses stack with each other though. The current Sim that I'm playing is in the astronaut career. It has a single club "Networked" bonus, plus entrepreneurial and carefree. Working hard with all tasks completed/ requirements met and starting in the correct mood, the progress bar is just shy of promotion at the end of each work day. It basically amounts to a guaranteed 2nd day promotion every time. If I could get the emotion to very energized it would probably be in daily promotion territory. It is definitely quicker than it was with entrepreneurial alone. The Sim should max out the career before it is time to age up from young adult.

anything