Author Topic: 2016 World Ranking  (Read 13074 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: 2016 World Ranking
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2016, 06:54:53 PM »
Hey, big guy! It's always awesome when you pop in and give us your wisdom. :) Yeah, can you believe it? 2017 will be the 8th Tournament season!
That's awesome @Metropolis Man 8)!  I can't wait to participate again next year in the 2017 challenges.  I got my feet wet this year, so next year should be really fun.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2016, 09:44:57 PM »
Amazing impressive scores! Well done @Nutella on your fab win. A huge shout out to everyone who participated, kudos to you all!  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »
I also can't wait for next year. Need to get cracking on my Legacy so I can take the time to leave it alone while I participate lol not like this year where I threw it on the back-burner and concentrated on this alone lol

On the plus side, these challenges gave me a whole new population of Sims to add to my story that I've got whole side stories for as well ;-D heck, if it wasn't for the club challenge, I wouldn't even have my Founder lol

Thanks to everyone, and I hope I'll be the first poster on the 2017 World Ranking thread too ;-D

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2016, 09:49:23 PM »
Amazing impressive scores! Well done @Nutella on your fab win. A huge shout out to everyone who participated, kudos to you all!  ;D
Thanks @Playalot.  I had a lot of fun doing a challenge this year.  Next year will be awesome 8)!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2016, 09:51:17 PM »
Mags, I'm really glad that doing challenges helped you to accumulate characters to use in your legacy --- including your founder.  Good luck 8)!