Author Topic: Hello! I have a few questions regarding this site.  (Read 1332 times)

ILoveApplesauce

Hello! I have a few questions regarding this site.
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:15:13 PM »
I recently moved in with a friend of mine, who is a long time simmer and troll. She has gotten IP banned. I really love the site, but I cannot access it from home because we share a computer. (I'm using the library right now). Is there anyone I can talk to about this?
Thanks a lot!
xx Applesauce  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Hello! I have a few questions regarding this site.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 03:18:52 AM »
Hi. I doubt they will open your home IP since that would open it up for your friend to troll this Forum again. They have very strict rules about it here, which is why this is such a nice safe place to come and chat!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 12:18:41 PM »
@ILoveApplesauce PM me with the IP of the home computer.  Magpie is right, doing so would release that ban - but I can at least see who it was and how old the ban is in order to at least give me a chance to consider it, however unlikely.

You must have won the troll lotto because there are 255^4 IPs in the world (over 4 billion) and we have only a few dozen IPs banned from the Forum itself. Given how well you did with those odds, I highly recommend you play the next powerball lotto.

ILoveApplesauce

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 01:47:27 PM »
I won the troll lotto... Haha that's amazing. And ok, I'll get back to you soon.

xx Applesauce

ILoveApplesauce

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 10:56:31 AM »
Tried to post my IP address from my own computer, and I'm banned on that too. But not my phone. And Carl, I sent it.

anything