Author Topic: Private detective or private practice possible?  (Read 4124 times)

Offline Frops

• Nooboo
Private detective or private practice possible?
« on: January 11, 2016, 07:28:39 AM »
In the styled rooms section there are rooms like the "General Hospital" and the "Real Detectives Suite" and the "Commercial Kitchen". There are also plenty other rooms in the "Career section"

I'm wondering if it's possible to run your own career; self-employed. I haven't heard anything about such an option and I don't think there is one. But just wondering then, what's the actual point of those styled rooms? Especially since they introduced retail stores you can run.

A lot of this might just be wishful thinking and hoping. But I thought I asked anyways; I might be missing something obvious.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Private detective or private practice possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 08:09:08 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, Frops!

You're right, it's not possible to be a self-employed doctor, or detective. If you have GTW, you can sell food in a bakery or café.

I think the styled rooms are a way to showcase the career rewards that you unlock. I don't use the rooms, but my chef's kitchen will usually have the counters and a couple of the appliances. I might set up the doctor's office and put a teapot in it so that my sims in a rotational game can go visit the doctor. And I suppose if you're doing a story, you can set up the detective's office and send sims there for a consultation.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.