Author Topic: Re: Club members not influenced to do things they wouldnt normally do (woohoo, e  (Read 3783 times)

Offline mydogthesenator

• Nooboo
I am not able to have my club members be influenced to do things they would not normally do. (woohoo, kiss, etc) i have tried different groups, different club members.  i have 2 club members who know each other but not a lot. Woohoo & kissing is a club activity, and all members still refuse unless they are in love. I have watched lots of other people on youtube and their games seem to be working fine for stuff like this. Sims woohoo having just met without any qualms about it lol. i would like to mess with my clubs like this as it is a lot of the fun in the game for me.
   Any help would be so greatly appreciated. I have contacted EA on facebook, twitter and through the EA Answers HQ and nothing has solved my problem. I have repaired my game also.
  Thanks guys,
     Zach

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Hi! Welcome to the forum.
I actually just made a test woohoo club this morning as someone else was asking about it. Making woohoo a club interaction does not 100% guarantee that a woohoo proposal will be accepted. In my test four previously unknown sims accepted the woohoo proposal and 2 turned him down immediately. After 3 of the original woohooed sims saw my sim woohooing with other club members they would not accept a woohoo proposal either and were angry with him.
So, basically, a woohoo club is possible but it takes a negative toll on relationships and mostly married couples will turn your sim down immediately even though woohoo is a club activity. 
I suspect that if your sim has completed the Serial Romantic aspiration then a woohoo club would be easier to run but I haven't actually tested this.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Something else that will help is to save enough points to get the Romance Bonus, it makes romantic interactions more likely to succeed. And the 3 flirty vibes to be able to set the club to flirty will make them more likely to do romantic actions.
And maybe it's just me but it seems like the more places they have to woohoo the more they'll woohoo. I made a woohoo club had them do other things to get enough points for the perks and made a hangout for them with a couple beds, couple woohoo bushes, a closet, sauna and hot tub. I set the 5 club activities to 2 romance, 2 woohoo and 1 kiss. Set the club vibe to flirty and it didn't take long for well you know. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline mydogthesenator

• Nooboo
thanks for the welcome and the reply guys!
so greatly appreciated. i will test it out a little bit more. maybe i have to many people who are married or in relationships. I did not think that mattered. i still feel like my clubs arenèt working quite the same as other people i'm watching. i'll keep trying though :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
You're welcome @mydogthesenator  Let us know how you get on. Another couple of things that are good to do on a buggy game:
Delete cache files
Repair Game
Factory Reset Also make sure your sims do not have massive amounts of items in their personal inventories as this has been known to cause problems.  :)

@grimsoul lol great tips but totally funny post!!

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Thanks @Playalot I was trying to come up with a way to say it and still be tactful about it.

Playalot has some good points too. Deleting the cache files seems to straighten a lot of problems that will come up.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline mydogthesenator

• Nooboo
lol yes its great thank you.
i was worried people would just think i'm a sicko wanting to make a woohoo club. Thank god i'm not the only one :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
It's hilarious actually to watch all the goings on! I bought the club perk baseball cap and experimented with custom club outfits. I made the baseball cap the male outfit not realizing that if you didn't dress the rest of the mannequin that would be all they would wear! I was totally cracking up at the sims all wearing just their underwear and a baseball cap!
Being silly with the sims is half the charm! Such a nice break from reality to get ridiculous and create mayhem etc.

Offline mydogthesenator

• Nooboo
That is such a good idea. i would make them skinny dip to get naked!
I have to say i love sitting there and actually laughing out loud to the sims. My guilty pleasure is making my best friend as a sim and making her date all the old men and old ladies in the neighborhood, then i made her marry this old guy and built a trailer for them to live in. i send her all the screen shots and she just shakes her head. :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
LOL @mydogthesenator Your poor best friend!!  ;D Some things my sims do autonomously really make me laugh. I love those moments too.

Offline mydogthesenator

• Nooboo
may i ask you a quick question unrelated to this thread? or do i need to start a whole new topic.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ask away, I can always move it if needed.  :)

*edited: Just so you know I moved your question (a few times as it happens as I got it wrong first time lol *face palm*) Just follow the link to find your question and my answer.

anything