Author Topic: I can't follow my sims to give birth in hospital?  (Read 21516 times)

Offline zalfiesimmer

• Nooboo
I can't follow my sims to give birth in hospital?
« on: January 31, 2016, 06:32:05 AM »
Hello!
I have an issue.  :( When my female sim is pregnant and has to go to labor, and I choose "Give birth in hospital" option, then my sims go to hospital without me and I can't follow them. I just wait about 20 seconds at their home lot and hear some sounds and music, also the notification comes, but I can't follow them to hospital. I'd like to see the labor but it even doesn't give me an option to go with them.
Can anyone help me? Where can I choose it? Do I have do download something to go seeing my sims in hospital?  :-*
Looking forward for answer,
Zalfiesimmer.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: I can't follow my sims to give birth in hospital?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum, zalfiesimmer! The first question is -- do you have the expansion pack, Get to Work? If you do, then not being able to go with your sims is a serious bug.
But I'm guessing from your post that you have only recently acquired The Sims 4. In that case, although you do have an option to send your sim to the hospital, nothing much happens except what you've described. If you want to see labor, get a bassinet from buy mode and click on that to have the baby when you get the notification that your sim is in labor.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline zalfiesimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have any expansion packs. Is this a reason? Can't I visit hospital without these packs?
Yeah, I started playing only one week ago. I've saw how sims get child at home as well but it'd be so nice to visit hospital :D thanks for answering
Zalfiesimmer

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 03:47:49 PM »
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't have any expansion packs. Is this a reason? Can't I visit hospital without these packs?
Yeah, I started playing only one week ago. I've saw how sims get child at home as well but it'd be so nice to visit hospital :D thanks for answering
Zalfiesimmer

You can only visit the hospital if you own the Get To Work expansion pack. The hospital just doesn't exist without the pack. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline zalfiesimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 05:44:02 PM »
Thanks! Now I know.  :P

anything