Author Topic: [BUG] Problems sleeping in tent  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Aadi

• Nooboo
[BUG] Problems sleeping in tent
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:48:17 PM »
I just recently got Outdoor Retreat and when I sent my sim to sleep in a tent for the first time the clock did not speed up like it usually does during sleep. There were no other sims on the lot and it was night time so it should have done so. I tried multiple times, both on the home lot and in Granite Falls. Does it never speed up when sims sleep in a tent or is it just my game?

Additionally, while he was sleeping the action 'Read Wilderness Digest' queued. When I cancelled it immediately queued again. Once he woke up I was able to cancel the action without it reappearing. Any ideas how to fix this?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Problems when sleeping in tent
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 02:36:28 AM »
Hi Aadi, speed doesn't go super fast when sims are sleeping in the tents, just the way the game works.

Also the read the wilderness digest interaction just about always gets queued up... no idea why but it's probably easier to ignore it until its almost time for the sim to wake up. Least that way you don't need to be continuously canceling it all night long. It does give the sims a fun boost so although annoying at least it is somewhat useful.

It is probably a bug and if it is, it's my guess that EA won't spend time fixing that just yet when there are other bugs that are higher priority.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:46:24 AM »
This problem has been around for awhile. It's been reported on the bug report site. If you want to add a me too you can read the report here.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Aadi

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 09:46:45 AM »
Well, it makes me feel a little better that its not just me. A tad annoying but at least its not game-breaking. :P

Thanks for the speedy replies!