Author Topic: The update  (Read 1538 times)

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
The update
« on: February 04, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »
Well, I noticed, as probably everyone has, that there was an update to celebrate the Anniversary of The Sims. I was wondering: is Eliza Pancakes going to steal stuff, now? For the unplayed characters, will this new stealer trait be assigned at random? Will the prexisting characters all receive the trait, based on their personality? Is there a way to turn it off, for those that were happy, with the Status Quo? Nancy Landgraab showed up at my Sim's house, after Zest got there. I saved the game. Will she leave with my stuff, when I resume my game? As a side note, Johnny greeted her when I let her in, while he was eating. Maybe, there're still family ties, there. Just curious

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The update
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 02:50:22 PM »
I haven't noticed that pre-made sims who are young adults get their traits changed when we get new traits. Those who are children and teenagers might. For example, Alexander Goth has usually gotten the romantic trait when becoming a teen in my games, but this last time he got the insider trait, which came with GTW. My guess is that any new sims in your game might get the kleptomaniac trait, but pre-existing ones won't.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 07:13:21 PM »
Well, that's good. Their promotional picture is implying that Eliza Pancakes is about to do something dastardly.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 08:10:43 PM »
I noticed that whenever they have a new trailer, they use the promotional characters to act out the new traits and interactions. So it might just be coincidence that Eliza was made a klepto.

I would have thought that Nancy is the better choice given that she is in the criminal career. I guess she is too rich or she is already in a higher ranked criminal position to be a petty thief.