Author Topic: Sims 4 world time  (Read 1263 times)

Offline sheriden18

• Nooboo
Sims 4 world time
« on: February 11, 2016, 12:23:13 AM »
So I got the sims 4 in the middle of december 2015. I made a person and now I'm on their fifth generation. One day I was a bit bored so I made my real life family but didn't play them. This week I went and looked and the only people that are part of the household is my sister and my dad(sister started out as a child and father as adult). I have no idea what happened to the rest of the family. Is there some way to make certain families or the rest of the world stop progressing? I don't like this addition to sims 4, I can only play one family at a time this way and I hate how you can't move one person out of a household over the phone.
Thanks for any help or advice! Have an awesome day!

Offline Indira

• Occult
Re: Sims 4 world time
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:59:46 AM »
Hi @sheriden18 welcome to the forum.  :)

If your other sim family had aged to elder, they may pass away and disappear from the game. To make sure this doesn't happen, you can unchecked 'Auto age (Unplayed sims)' in Game Option>Gameplay.

Another reason for disappearance of sims in the game may be the automatic culling that the game does. To minimize the frequency of this happening to your hand-made sims families, go to 'Household Management' and select 'Unplayed Households'. It will show all the other residents in your simworld. Click on 'All Households' and select 'Not in World'. These are sims that are frequently generated by the game to populate your world. Make a regular culling of your own by deleting these unwanted families.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.