Author Topic: More Emotion Cheats than TwistedMexi lists  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Tiarella

• Nooboo
More Emotion Cheats than TwistedMexi lists
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:22:29 PM »
Hi! Those of you who play with cheats know TwistedMexi's list:

Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Sad: SadLow or SadHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)

Angry: Social_Angry, e_Buff_Angry, feelingangry, unfaithful (these all stack)

Happy: Social_Happy or e_Buff_Happy (these two stack)

Uncomfortable: e_buff_uncomfortable

Embarrassed: e_buff_embarrassed, peedself (these two stack)

You can often get additional emotion buffs by experimenting with "e_buff_[insert name of emotion here]", "social_[insert name of emotion here]" or "feeling[insert name of emotion here]".

I haven't been keeping track of which ones work for which emotions, but I've generally been getting 3-4 separate, stacking buffs per emotion.

I thought perhaps you might wish to add this information to your guide on emotions.  Also, if any of you hang out on reddit, could you mention it to TwistedMexi so he can, if he wishes, update his list?

Happy simming!  ;D

edit: corrected number of stacking buffs from 4 to 3-4, because right at this moment 1 of the stacking energized buffs on my sim is from the room's ordinary deco, not from testing-cheats. My recollection is that I had 4 stacking flirty buffs from all the combined testing-cheats when I played last night, but I cannot swear to it. :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: More Emotion Cheats than TwistedMexi lists
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 03:49:18 PM »
@Tiarella thanks! Yes I do talk to Twistedmexi every now and then, very friendly fellow, and I spend way too much free time on Reddit. I'll try to play with it myself and see if I can find some of them for various emotions, based on the name of the moodlet you get from the interactions/events and see if I can expand it. Maybe even help TwistedMexi myself for once :P Anyway this sounds like a great idea! Thanks for pointing out that many start with those same 3 prefixes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything