Author Topic: New Club  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Shay

• Townie
New Club
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:14:19 AM »
 I joined a few clubs to get to know some fellow sims, then decided to make my own. It is called the Twisters and they are all about the dance party. After the party, they all enjoy a good drink and some delicious food offered at the clubs. I made a video of them doing some dance moves. So much fun.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: New Club
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 08:07:06 PM »
Nice! I enjoy making fitness clubs and mixing it up with swimming and yoga.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:23:06 PM »
Those are all cool sounding clubs.  Which other types of clubs did people create?

I have a homework club for the children.  They have 6 of their friends in it, and everyone does their homework, so it helps the other children, too.  They are working on getting the Networking perk, so the other children do better in school.  My 2 main Sim children are top students at Landgraab Elementary (with the checkmark).

Then, my 2 Sim children have another club, that they just created called "Exercise and Games."  I tried it with reading included, but I had to search my entire 6 floor house (2 basement levels and a roof deck) for books.  Each child read several books, so I had to hunt around for about 25 books  :o.

Anyway, now they will stretch, do sit-ups and push-ups or play Don't Wake The Llama or cards.

Then, the children and their parents, aunt and uncle and grandparents (they are all part of my main household --- 8 Sims) have a chess club.  They are all geniuses, so they love that.

The adults also have 2 separate "Programming Work Homework" clubs (so a total of 16 Sims --- which includes their relatives).  The house has 16 upgraded unbreakable computers.

Finally, the adults in the household have "Adult Socializaltion Club."  They talk to each other to keep up their friendship/marriage, swim, go in the hot tub, play Don't Wake The Llama or cards (at a different time than the children's club).  The children's great-grandparents are invited, too.   

I used to have a "needed skill practice" club, but my Sims have all maxed all of their available skills, so they don't need that one anymore.  I figured that keeping up all of my main Sims' relationships with friends and family was the new "skill" to work on.

All of these clubs act as a new story/new gameplay --- rather than just having 3 clubs for all of the household members.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:39 PM »
I quit playing for a while, but now I am back. I like the homework club. Great idea.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 01:44:37 AM »
Thanks.  Welcome back :). Homework club really does help the children in a household to get their homework done faster, as well as some of their friends.  They get whims to start a club gathering, and the perks make them more focused while doing homework.  You may also set which actions are forbidden during a club gathering.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 06:31:00 PM »
Made the homework club. Having a blast playing the game again. Loving the toddlers as well.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 08:44:28 PM »
Made the homework club. Having a blast playing the game again. Loving the toddlers as well.
Yeah, I've found homework club to be so helpful.  It really does make children's homework get finished faster --- especially if you buy a lot of perks :).  TS4 toddlers are awesome! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything