Author Topic: Turquoise Traditional  (Read 2173 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Turquoise Traditional
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:59:44 PM »
Turquoise Traditional.jpg

A tech guru Sim's dream, this house is fully upgraded. Includes: upgraded fireplace, unbreakable, self-cleaning appliances, as well as a pool and hot tub on the huge roof deck with water views on 3 sides. The house has 3 floors and a roof, as well as 2 basement levels --- a child's paradise with a large collection of toys and games.

Lot Type: Residential / Lot Size: 40x30
Beds/Bath: 7 bedrooms 9 bathrooms
Price: $1.7M+

the first floor

basement level 1

basement level 2

the second floor

the third floor

the roof deck

The above screenshots only have a very few new items than this lot does in the gallery. 

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Turquoise Traditional
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 03:16:01 AM »
This is really pretty!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Turquoise Traditional
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:53:20 AM »
This is really pretty!
Thank you very much.  I really appreciate it.  :)  This is my main household's house.

I also wanted everyone to know that I tried to post the updated version of this lot (dated June, 28, 2016 with a pink puppet theater on the roof), which you can find in the gallery by typing in "Turquoise Traditional"

It has a fireplace and the basement tween/children's room has way more games, and there is a pool and hot tub on the roof deck, as well as a puppet theater --- after I got game packs.  There is an exclusive tween room on the second floor.

Somehow, it put the April 15, 2016 version of this lot in this post  (before I got any packs.) --- all appliances are upgraded, though.