Author Topic: Dinner Parties and Dying after Dine Out  (Read 2894 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Dinner Parties and Dying after Dine Out
« on: July 08, 2016, 02:59:43 PM »
My Sim just died of laughter at our first dinner party with the at home Chef's station.  Has anyone found that after having Dine Out installed that your Sims are more likely to die at dinner parties in your Sims' home --- also why did your Sim die.

I was able to get another Sim to give Grim a death flower --- so my Sim came back to life, but my Sims are set to not age at all, so I really wasn't expecting it.  :o  :'(

I did read a similar topic about restaurants and deaths, but I'm wondering about at home.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Dinner Parties and Dying after Dine Out
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 01:55:21 PM »
Emotional deaths are actually quite common and the main way to die.  Your sim was probably hysterical which is the emotion they need for a certain period of time before death by laughter.  It's also one of the easiest ways to die in the game right now followed by death by embarrassment.  This is why you have to watch their moods.  It's very easy to go from very playful to hysterical and it's been this way since the game came out.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Dinner Parties and Dying after Dine Out
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 03:29:45 PM »
Thanks a lot.  They haven't had a dinner party in a really long time, and they haven't had an emotional death in months, so I guess I forgot how careful you have to be to watch for mood changes.

anything