Author Topic: Anyone ever done a S4 to S3 Conversion for custom content?  (Read 2307 times)

Offline ameva

• Nooboo
Anyone ever done a S4 to S3 Conversion for custom content?
« on: August 18, 2016, 07:08:54 AM »
Please bear with me. I'm conflicted over whether to get sims 4 or 3. I've heard of cases where people have successfully converted custom content from 3 TO 4, but rarely vice versa. The main reason I want to get T4 is because of this Cc pack: (http://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-costumemakeup/title/anime-diabolik-lovers-eyes/id/1304257/?phrase=diabolik+lovers&category=sims3). It has some very unique eyes that I really want for my sims. I have my hopes set in them, but as one can see, it's for T4. In terms of the reviews I've read, I'm leaning more towards T3.

So ideally, if there is a tried and true way to convert that particular cc made for T4 to T3, I would appreciate any feedback about it. I don't see any reasons for why it can't be done, since it's really just custom eyes for your sims, but then again I haven't played the sims since the first generation.

Please help! Any advice is appreciated!

Offline EA_ItsInTheDLC

• Nooboo
Re: Anyone ever done a S4 to S3 Conversion for custom content?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 06:40:01 AM »
It won't work, you can't put a TS4 mod into TS3.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:11:09 AM »
@EA_ItsInTheDLC CC can be converted from one to another but it's a bit complicated. And aesthetically, it isn't always pretty because TS3 and TS4 look very different.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:05:48 AM »
Yeah, TS3 tends to be softer and somewhat more realistic. "pudding" artstyle and so on.