Author Topic: Windenburg House  (Read 3104 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Windenburg House
« on: October 01, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
I just placed a house that looks almost exactly like my grandma's house on the Rustic Residence 30x20 lot.  However, I discovered an urn in the house I downloaded from the gallery.  I was wondering if the ghost will escape (or do you think it has already?) 

I'm still going to keep the house either way, but I was considering rebuilding it to get rid of the ghost possibility.  It has a big porch on both levels, but while I was building my Mount Washington Seafood restaurant, (in the show us your restaurant thread under Dine Out in this forum) I learned how to create wrap-around porches.

Although it would take a while to ensure that it looks the same on the outside (by counting the number of squares in the house, etc., as well as saving rooms to my library, I think that it would have the same shape and color as my grandma's house.  She had a big red house until I was almost 4, and she had to get an apartment --- her apartment  was really big though and just down the street from her former house --- which is still red today.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Windenburg House
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:06:15 PM »
Nice find.  :) The urn will just be decoration as there would have to be a method of transferring/downloading sims with houses/lots for the urn to have a ghost, currently sims and lots download separately. 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Windenburg House
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »
Nice find.  :) The urn will just be decoration as there would have to be a method of transferring/downloading sims with houses/lots for the urn to have a ghost, currently sims and lots download separately.

Thanks for letting me know about the urn.  I don't mind a few ghosts of Sims that I've created, but this would have been a Sim whom I did not know or their traits. 

Yeah, I was ecstatic when I found that lot! :)