Author Topic: Why Does EA Seem To Forget About Console Players For The Sims?  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
Why Does EA Seem To Forget About Console Players For The Sims?
« on: November 09, 2016, 10:21:01 AM »
I know that console players for The Sims aren't as popular as PC players.  I used to play The Sims when it first came out back in the 90's and had most of the expansion packs but since The Sims came to console that's where I've played my Sims games since then.  Well, I did buy a digital version (accidentally) for The Sims 3 and Supernatural but the PC version of The Sims 3 was too busy for me, mostly referring to the map.  It had about 3 grocery stores, about 20 or more houses, and pretty much at least 3 or more of everything with stores and what not.  I know I complained about the console version being too simple compared to the PC version since the PC version allows you to do all kinds of things but when I played the PC version I realized the console version isn't that bad.

I know I pretty much answered my own question when I said the console version isn't as popular but I feel like every time they make a new Sims game they should make a console version too so fans of the console versions aren't left out.

anything