Author Topic: Sims 4 Origin Sale  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Origin Sale
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:47:50 PM »
It looks like that Origin is getting into the Black Friday spirit and has some sales on various Sims 4 things.

Some of them may be a good buy, such as the 75% off of the base game.

You can see a full listing of the games here, at least in the U.S.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/bf_thesims

Sims 4 Get Together, and Sims 4 Get To Work can also be had for $14.99 (a 63% saving).

The sale is good through November 29th. 

Additionally, other games may be heavily discounted as well, so you might look to see if something else catches your interest.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Origin Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 07:39:45 PM »
Hi @Bri --- How much is the TS4 base game now?  I looked at Origin, but it won't tell me because I own it.  If it's that cheap now, then, my husband whom I've been teaching to build, can start to play TS4.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »
Hi @Bri --- How much is the TS4 base game now?  I looked at Origin, but it won't tell me because I own it.  If it's that cheap now, then, my husband whom I've been teaching to build, can start to play TS4.
$9.99 for the base game.  If you go with the Digital Deluxe Edition, $12.49

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 08:23:55 PM »
@Bri --- Wow! Thanks a lot :)!

Offline Randi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 09:08:59 PM »
That's awesome!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 11:24:00 PM »
My husband just got the slightly more expensive TS4 base game.  I'm going to help him get the hang of things now, and he'll have questions for the forum, as well. 

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 03:55:53 AM »
Yea I was really jazzed to see that GTW is on sale for 14.99 although I can't afford it. <sigh College student life sucks sometimes mid semester> But I'm still hoping I get a temp job for the holidays so maybe I can borrow some money from a friend to get it once I tell them I can actually pay them back. LOL

Heck even City Living is on sale, although for not as much as GTW and GT are.

Now I can't wait to get the new version of the free Holiday Celebration Pack so I can dress my house up like crazy and cause a blackout in my Sims neighborhood.  ;D ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »
@Rangervegas --- I remember how it is mid-semester in college --- low funds/midterms --- great combination ::).  I'll bet you can get a friend to lend you some money --- especially since you have a plan to get a holiday job.  You could ask your parents for money and say it's for an "early" Christmas present -- because it would be!

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 10:06:14 PM »
@Rangervegas --- I remember how it is mid-semester in college --- low funds/midterms --- great combination ::).  I'll bet you can get a friend to lend you some money --- especially since you have a plan to get a holiday job.  You could ask your parents for money and say it's for an "early" Christmas present -- because it would be!

Yea especially since GTW is on such a huge discount right now. I may ask for it as an early Xmas present or something so they can get it on the sale price. LOL

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 11:57:40 PM »
@Rangervegas --- That's a good idea, and I'll bet it will work, too :)!  Have fun with GTW --- is that what you're getting --- or GT?

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2016, 04:23:52 AM »
@Rangervegas --- That's a good idea, and I'll bet it will work, too :)!  Have fun with GTW --- is that what you're getting --- or GT?

GTW....I already have GT Because I got it on sale from somewhere else a few months ago. And i've barely even done most of the content that comes with it....except going to club outings. I'm kind of a methodical player, I like to finish the goal i'm working on first before I get involved with something else. Depending on how fun it seems. When I got OR though I think I had my sims take a vacation the first day I had it. LOL it just seemed like too much fun to resist. :D

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 12:28:22 PM »
Something else to bear in mind that if you are unable to get anything during this sale, odds are very good there will be another one when Christmas rolls around in a month.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 02:18:24 PM »
Something else to bear in mind that if you are unable to get anything during this sale, odds are very good there will be another one when Christmas rolls around in a month.
@Bri --- I'll bet there will be another sale at Christmas.  Thanks a lot.

anything