Author Topic: Sims 4 - Is there a way to transfer households between saves?  (Read 47746 times)

Offline Spyrijus

• Nooboo
Sims 4 - Is there a way to transfer households between saves?
« on: November 25, 2016, 10:42:16 AM »
For example, there is save1 and save2. In save1 there is a FamilyA. In save2 - Family B. Compared between saves, they do not live in the same lot, and do not live in any occupied lot by other households. I mean, in save1 family lives in lotA, where in save 2 lotA is empty and in save2 FamilyB lives in a lotB where in save1 lotB is also empty. Everything else is exactly the same.

I have figured out, that you can transfer house through gallery between saves just fine (not sure, if evicted family will be able to re-buy the same house with current funds, tho).

So my question is:

Is there a way, to transfer FamilyB from save2 to save1 (or FamilyA from save1 to save2)? And maybe it can be done without evicting family from current lot? Like, copy and paste the whole lot onto the empty one in another save?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Is there a way to transfer households between saves?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 05:19:43 PM »
Hi @Spyrijus  Welcome to the forum.  :) Just save your families to your library and then you can download them into any game you want. You can also save their houses too if you particularly want them in the same house etc.

Saving families can be done when you take them into CAS by clicking on a dresser. Saving houses can be done in build mode and then you can place either of your families into either game... or start a new one with both of them in the world.

How-To: Save A House/Lot To Library and Sharing it to Gallery
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26324.msg439569#msg439569
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything