Author Topic: Career Rewards & Mood Compilation  (Read 2021 times)

Offline lalob

• Nooboo
Career Rewards & Mood Compilation
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:43:55 PM »
- You can see the reward items that have emotional auras of every career and level
- Compilation of moods for Career and Skill (I found this on your website, just not all in the same page, if you click each skill/career it tells you, but the Moods website is not complete, with this you can complete it easily)

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqkMW26zZzJhgtc3B4ynW5n5-GaDXA

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Career Rewards & Mood Compilation
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 09:25:04 PM »
@lalob it's been busy on this end, I wanted to let you know that I downloaded it just now and have it on my desktop, it is definitely helpful and I'm grateful that you shared it with me. If you want to be credited in some way other than your user name, PM me eh?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 02:17:46 AM »
There is a difference in the item rating of the aura compared to what is actually available in game. Some items state that there are of (for example) 6 inspired strength but that only equates to maybe a +2 inspired moodlet/aura in-game.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 06:27:31 PM »
Yeah there are break points where it bumps to +2/3/4 etc., like you might have to get to +20 total for +3, I forget those break points but think I have it listed on the emotions page. It was one of those mechanics I was proud of the community for working together to figure out early on in TS4 :)

Saved this to my drive, I got distracted by life as per usual but do think I will at least share the list on the emotions page.

anything