Author Topic: "Instant Upgrade" still available.....?  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
"Instant Upgrade" still available.....?
« on: December 07, 2016, 12:15:38 AM »
Anyone else noticed that "Instant Upgrade" is still available on items even if they've already been fully upgraded? I THOUGHT it was grayed out before like less than a month ago but maybe i'm mis remembering something. LOL

Somthing old?.....something new?.....I sound like i'm starting a wedding here....LOL  ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: "Instant Upgrade" still available.....?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 12:24:19 AM »
@Rangervegas --- My Sims just upgraded their butler's bathroom a few Sim days ago, and the upgrades were greyed out after completion.  However, now, there's a green check mark after each upgrade, so you know that it's been completed.  That's the same system that was used after DJ boths were upgraded in GT.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:25:42 PM »
Something has definitely been tweaked with the upgrade and instant upgrade perk/feature. It gets a bit confusing when the patch notes don't go into detail about all the changes.  :-\
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:30:27 PM »
I think my Sims upgraded their butler's bathroom before the December 6 patch, now that I think about it.  Yeah, that change wasn't in the patch notes :o.

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 11:16:42 PM »
Yea I just thought before one of the recent upgrades it would grey out "Instant Upgrade" in the main item menu once you had done all the possible upgrades on an item. But as @coolsim9999999 says, now all the actual upgrades are greyed out, but "Instant Upgrade" is still available. I may click on it to see if it does anything. And I suppose in some way it makes sense if they ever released new versions of some things that don't have upgrades on them as of now, or add more types of upgrades to something.  ;D

anything