Author Topic: Extended family question  (Read 1946 times)

Offline commasplice

• Occult
Extended family question
« on: December 08, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »
I am doing the Apocalypse Challenge. My Wonder Child founder had siblings who are still in the neighborhood of my Apocalypse family. The founder and her husband have since died. Meanwhile the siblings, who are the aunt and uncle of the current generation keep coming around. And uh, conversations between the aunt and her nephew are automatically getting very flirty. Every single time. And while I've chosen to give my Sims names from A Song of Ice and Fire, that's really as far as I wanted to go.

Once a family member goes to another household, do they forget that they're related? Or is this some weird bug?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Extended family question
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 04:40:30 PM »
Hi @commasplice umm, there is a weird bug where family members can develop a romantic relationship but that was supposed to be fixed in a patch some time ago. All you can do is keep them apart until the romantic relationship bar is empty... or conversely let them flirt until the 'ask to just be friends' option appears in the friendly category which wipes the romantic relationship status to zero, effectively emptying the relationship bar in an instant. Neither option is particularly satisfactory but short of using a whole raft of cheats which technically go against the tone of the challenge there really isn't anything else you can do.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything