Author Topic: Sim has maxed cooking level has all foods, except one.  (Read 1656 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Sim has maxed cooking level has all foods, except one.
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:13:04 PM »
I read on SimsVip and on this site that a grill option is a chicken sandwich. I see all of the other foods listed, except the chicken sandwich. I also have grilled chicken, but it's served with corn on the cob.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Sim has maxed cooking level has all foods, except one.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:33:06 PM »
@thesimslover828 --- My Sims in my main family all have a level 10 in cooking and gourmet cooking.  I just clicked on the options when one of them was at a grill, and there isn't a chicken sandwich option --- only grilled chicken (which comes with a side of corn on the cob, as you mentioned.)

I wondered if the most current stuff pack or patch had added a chicken sandwich, but I guess not.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 08:12:41 PM »
According to this http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21526.0, it is suppose to unlock at level 3 cooking.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:43:41 PM »
@thesimslover828 --- I saw that when I clicked on that link, but I play-tested it, and the chicken sandwich is not available on the grill.  At least, your Sims will still get to eat grilled chicken :)!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 04:29:20 PM »
@thesimslover828  that list is very outdated now, its an older thread. You'd be much better to go of the official guide that Carl made and that has all the base game foods listed. Of course there have been many additions to that with the various packs etc too.

Link to Cooking recipes and Guide
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 04:09:36 AM »
Yes I can confirm one of my sims has lvl 10 in cooking and gourmet cooking and the associated aspiration and career completed and there is no grilled chicken sandwich on the grill. As old as that forum post is, and considering both names were a recipe acquired at the same level,  it's possible it was simply misnamed by the game at one time and fixed later.  ;D ;D