Author Topic: Human imaginary friend won't accept fairy potion->Generations And Supernatural  (Read 2674 times)

Offline RoxSims3

• Nooboo
Hello,

My teen, who was an imaginary friend which drank the potion to make it humain, won't drink the Bottled blessing of the fae, the option to use on self is grayed out. I tried changing the type from Imaginary friend to human in Create A Sims (with cheat codes), but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a way to transform an Imaginary friend into a fairy? I've already succeeded at making another IF into a mermaid, so maybe there's hope with that one?

thanks already!

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
You can't. IFs and fairies are both occults, and can't be combined. You need to totally remove the IF's occult status first, either with a potent cure elixir, or if you like mods, with MasterController Cheats.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Loconut

• Llama Wrangler
    • My DA
Does the potent cure elixir work on imaginary friends though? I tried it once and it didn't seem to change the lifestate, she could still turn into a toy and strut etc.
Blob.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
I'll test it.
Edit : the elixir didn't work for me either  :( I don't understand why they haven't made it work on IFs.
At least there's always MC...

Offline Loconut

• Llama Wrangler
    • My DA
I'll test it.
Edit : the elixir didn't work for me either  :( I don't understand why they haven't made it work on IFs.
At least there's always MC...

I think it might be because of the if being more trait based thing than other 'real' fleshed out occult states. Kinda like the other secret traits like pyromaniac etc.
Blob.

anything