Author Topic: Patient and Perpetrator  (Read 17840 times)

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Patient and Perpetrator
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2017, 07:54:38 PM »
Thanks for posting my strategy, Metro. @lesleyj42 I also cancelled the admit to bed interaction because of the stuck sims issue. I had a sim get stuck in surgery once too (he teleported to the other table mid-surgery!) and my doctor couldn't finish the surgery. Some interesting bugs there.

Anyway, good job, everyone! :) Sorry I'm so late in posting (although not too sorry... vacation was long overdue and very relaxing). Now I just have to try to finish the painter's challenge in time...

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
Anyway, good job, everyone! :) Sorry I'm so late in posting (although not too sorry... vacation was long overdue and very relaxing). Now I just have to try to finish the painter's challenge in time...

Nice to see you back, Minnie Mouse. I hope to give everyone a run for their money in the painting challenge. It's always been my favorite skill along with guitar.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pumpkinmelon

• Nooboo
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2017, 08:55:58 AM »
How many of these challenges will need expansion packs. I only have city living at the moment but want to take part in as many compotitions as possible.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2017, 09:56:55 AM »
Most of the challenges can be played with just Base game. Occasionally we throw in one or two that utilise a specific pack such as dine out or go to work.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything