Author Topic: Mod Bug - The "City Hall" option isn't showing up on the latest venue mod!  (Read 2343 times)

Offline EA_ItsInTheDLC

• Nooboo
Hey Simmers,

When I installed the politics mod, I needed to make a city hall and to make one of those I would need to have to get the venue mod. So I got the latest one (http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/152596907302/the-sims-4-mod-venue-changes) and when I installed it there was no city hall option! Please help guys.

This is what my mods folder looks like! (Located in: )

This is what I'm getting in game!

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Mod Bug - The "City Hall" option isn't showing up on the latest venue mod!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 08:10:08 AM »
Some of your mods are still compressed. You need to unzip them. That's why they don't work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EA_ItsInTheDLC

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 08:11:19 AM »
Which ones? The 2 zips are different (scripts) mods.

The red ones are the politics mod and the blue ones are the  venues mod.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 09:18:31 AM »
In your mods folder, unzip the mods that are still zipped (the ones that have a 7z icon). They should be package files once unzipped. Remove the zip files once you have the package files.
Move your sims 4 folder to another place on your computer. Start the Sims 4 and let it generate a new folder this way. Quit and then copy and paste the following folders and files from your original sims 4 folder to the new one : saves, tray, options.ini, mods, screenshots, custom music, recorded videos. Restart the Sims 4.
If your mod still doesn't work, the latest patch might have broken it. You should check if it's compatible with the latest patch and keep all your mods up to date.