Author Topic: 2017 Sims 4 World Ranking  (Read 11090 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: 2017 Sims 4 World Ranking
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 09:34:18 AM »
Thanks so much Metro!  Challenges are really fun, and I'm happy that I'm getting better at them by participating 8).  It was exciting to see where I was on the world ranking today.

Great job everyone.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2017, 08:26:10 AM »
The World Ranking was updated today to reflect results from Having the Skills to Pay the Bills.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »
The World Ranking was updated this morning with the results of A Sim About Town. That event was the 11th of the 2017 season, so for a handful of players that have participated in every event -- CynKuy, Eighty8Keys, lesleyj42, Metropolis Man, and sdhoey -- I dropped their worst performance to date since the ranking is based on 10 events.

And one more thing -- welcome to the world ranking, WriterJunkie. :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
The World Ranking was just updated to include the Tri-State Parenting results. Lena jumped up to top spot, and MissZoef finished her 3rd event and is now ranked.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 10:34:15 AM »
Congratulations Lena on moving up to the top spot 8).

Welcome to the World Ranking MissZoef!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
The Race to Immortality is now over and I updated the World Ranking. Wowza! Huge news towards the top...GlazeyLady jumped not one, but two spots and sits firmly in second place, nipping at Lena's heels. Nice job, GlazeyLady. In the field of 19 players, I am guessing that nearly half of them moved up significantly in the World Ranking -- not just just moving up one or two spots, but 4 or more. WriterJunkie, MysteryGem, CynKuy, oshizu, and HelenP all moved up big time. Not surprisingly, the winner of the Immortality event, reggikko, moved up five spots in the World Ranking. Congrats on the win, reggikko. I believe it is their first Tournament victory. And a final special shout out to MissZoef -- she moved up 10 spots in the ranking with a great performance.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2017, 10:13:03 AM »
It's my second win. I won the Renaissance challenge last year. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2017, 10:21:54 AM »
I like the closeness in the top. Really need two good scores on the last two challenges to stay put. My competetive site is very happy.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2017, 10:40:45 AM »
It's my second win. I won the Renaissance challenge last year. :)

Ah, okay -- awesome. Keep up the good work. :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
Sul Sul! And Thanks for All the Fish! is now closed, so I just updated the World Ranking. GlazeyLady definitely is going to give Lena a run for the overall title with this last win. It's the narrowest of margins separating these two high caliber players and whoever wins the Finale will likely be the Season 8 Champion. reggikko and oshizu moved up quite a few spots with great finishes in this last event. And welcome to the World Ranking, smastbrook. :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2017, 06:59:27 AM »
I just updated the World Ranking for the last time -- the Finale is over and the 2017 season is now over. Congrats to LenaLJ on the overall #1 spot. It could not have been a closer race at the top between LenaLJ, GlazeyLady, and lesleyj42. And I have to throw Minnie Mouse in that elite group too because she ended up not participating in the season's last two events, so if she had then the competition would have even been tighter.

39 players total earned a World Ranking this year...definitely short of the 57 players I had hoped for, but I have fingers crossed for next year. EA put out some solid expansions this year and maybe that will bring more players into the fold and have them find their way to the forum for some good competition.

Thanks again, everyone. Good luck in the 2018 season. :)

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2017, 08:47:04 AM »
And I have to throw Minnie Mouse in that elite group too because she ended up not participating in the season's last two events, so if she had then the competition would have even been tighter.
Thanks for the mention! I wish I could have participated more towards the end, but work stuff got a bit crazy so I didn't have time. Hopefully things will calm down in time for the 2018 season!

Congrats to Lena, GlazeyLady, and lesleyj42! You all are amazing! And thanks again to the team for putting together these challenges. :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2017, 09:42:20 AM »
Wow so close, so exciting, wow, i can only say wow.
This was one amazing year.
I so hope that we can have another one next year.