Author Topic: Stuck NPC  (Read 3422 times)

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
Stuck NPC
« on: December 24, 2016, 08:47:47 PM »
I'm playing my Immortal Dynasty and have a stuck NPC at my front door. I called for repair service, but she's stuck at the front door. She's not in the way much, but just pretty much stands there and occasionally knocks.

My doors are unlocked. I've tried having Sims do the "Go Away" Interaction, but the NPC never moves. I've tried resetting the NPC, but she just resets into the same spot on my front porch.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Stuck NPC
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:54:39 PM »
Correction, the repair NPC just seems stuck on my lot. I finally saw her leave the front porch to play with my cowberry plant. I still cannot get her off the lot though :/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Stuck NPC
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 04:58:33 PM »
You'll need to ask the ID team what fix is allowed per the rules. This glitch is fairly common sometimes traveling away from the lot with the NPC fixes it, other times it takes deleting the NPC from the Manage Worlds>Manage Households menu which I know requires the challenge teams direct permission. Try traveling with the NPC you may need to befriend them first for them to show in the travel with selection menu, you could try 'inviting them to...' or adding them to a group, something like that.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.