Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 2098 times)

souldoubt

Gardening
« on: December 06, 2010, 08:19:17 AM »
I'm feeling really stupid....how do you plant stuff on the Ps3 version? I've tried every kind of quality of seeds, fruits, vegetables, and nothing will work. I got my Sim up to level 5 Gardening with a Green Thumb trait AND the Super Green Thumb lifetime reward and all they can do is talk to plants.

coco_pops

Re: Gardening
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »
Steps to plant a Garden.

1. Go into Build/Buy mode.
2. Access Family inventory then go to the screen that shows you the seeds and food produce.
3. Select desired seed or food product and place it where ever you want to plant it on your lot.
4. Go back into Live mode and select the object... there should now be an option to plant it.

Note:

When starting a garden it would be beneficial to leave at least one square distance between plants.
Investing in a sprinkler is a must especially after upgrading it to auto water as it will water plants without you having to worry about plants wilting. Plus it covers a 5x5 area

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

souldoubt

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
 I eventually figured out you had to use the Family Inventory in the Buy Mode while this site was down yesterday, but thanks anyway! Hopefully this thread helps others, cause I'm seeing this question EVERYWHERE.

coco_pops

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
No problem.

anything