Author Topic: How long take time to get mentored next time?  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
How long take time to get mentored next time?
« on: January 28, 2017, 10:25:07 AM »
Hi, recently, I picked a single household and asked Vlad turn my sim into a vamp. Now my sim, Oscar is a vampire. But I don't know why he can get trained only one time maybe a day by Vlad? When he was the Fledgling vampire, he was able to request vampire training whenever he wanted to, but now he is allowed only once. He is now a prime vampire. 
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How long take time to get mentored next time?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 02:39:33 PM »
I haven't paid very much attention to the delay times as normally I just move on to something different @Carl ?  It makes sense that there is a cool down period though as otherwise you could just spam this and endlessly level up your vampire.

Carl doesn't mention the time for the cool-down to dissipate but his guide is here click
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 03:16:29 PM »
I haven't paid very much attention to the delay times as normally I just move on to something different @Carl ?  It makes sense that there is a cool down period though as otherwise you could just spam this and endlessly level up your vampire.

Carl doesn't mention the time for the cool-down to dissipate but his guide is here click

thanks. I already read the link you provided. I can check that delay time in game tonight.
you could just spam this and endlessly level up your vampire <-- Sorry but what does this mean please?

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 03:51:30 PM »
Okay my sim got trained at 2:45 am and he hibernated until 6 am. He was learning pipe organ after that. 'Request Vampiric Training' interaction came back at 6:45 am. So it take about 4 hours delay time I guess. 

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 06:09:10 PM »

thanks. I already read the link you provided. I can check that delay time in game tonight.
you could just spam this and endlessly level up your vampire <-- Sorry but what does this mean please?

Means your sim could consistently use the animation to endlessly level up the vampire. Which would be very unbalanced game play. Levelling up skills in most games have a cool-down period.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »
Okay my sim got trained at 2:45 am and he hibernated until 6 am. He was learning pipe organ after that. 'Request Vampiric Training' interaction came back at 6:45 am. So it take about 4 hours delay time I guess. 

Thanks for testing... I'm feeling rather uninspired to play today! ;)

anything