Author Topic: The strangest thing  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
The strangest thing
« on: February 02, 2017, 01:23:49 AM »
Hi guys,

I just had my eyes pop out. My created female vampire was standing in her bathroom reading a tome (number 3) after taking a shower when she suddenly proceeded to pee standing, as if she was a male. She is most definitely not, I guarantee it. But the worst part - she didn't stop. I had to reset her in the end after I was done facepalming. She is not even supposed to have blatter needs. This incident completely broke my immersion  :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The strangest thing
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:23:04 AM »
LOL! Oh my... your reaction and post made me giggle! This used to occur in the game ages ago, sims would wander into the bathroom (as they do) to talk and then one of the sims would pee... but only still carry on talking as though nothing was happening. I guess whatever this bug is has new side effects with the gender update! Sometimes you could get them to stop their bathroom usage by traveling to another lot or directing them to 'go here' and clicking on the ground outside etc.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 10:09:36 AM »
It wouldn't be Sims if it didn't have a never ending supply of bugs. Just be glad it had a painless work around. I haven't always been that lucky.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 12:06:40 AM »
@scoed Hey, it made people smile. That makes it worthwhile to me. Bugs can be hilarious and I appreciate that ;D
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 12:36:45 AM »
I had something similar happen with the public enemy aspiration with my vamp. No matter hown many fights I got into non counted. Cheated it up and it then worked fine. It wasn't cheating as I got in over 30 fights before I gave up. Maybe it is the same glitch?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:04:00 AM »
I had something similar happen with the public enemy aspiration with my vamp. No matter hown many fights I got into non counted. Cheated it up and it then worked fine. It wasn't cheating as I got in over 30 fights before I gave up. Maybe it is the same glitch?

Fighting Vampires didn't count for one of my characters against a vampire because the interaction was "Fight Vampire" so I'm assuming it's the same reason as yours didn't work.  It's not the right interaction or it hasn't been tagged to be included.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 09:38:19 AM »
I fought mostly humans. I chose my enemies based on my ability to reset them later, and as forced food sources. I did  fight Vamps  but only after it appeared my 4 declared enemies wasn't working. I fought at least 3 Vamps, 2 aliens, a ghost, and 7 different regular age ranging from young adult to elder. The numbers could be higher. I was in well north of 30 fights before I gave up.  This isn't my first rodeo with this aspiration but it was the only time I had an issue with it. I know it was a bug.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.