Author Topic: Can't find my sims  (Read 980 times)

Offline lilaclamy

• Nooboo
Can't find my sims
« on: February 02, 2017, 07:04:47 PM »
It's just as the title says. I just bought the Sims 4 and Vampires Expansion. I've been playing the Sims since the first game so I thought I mastered it. It seems like the opposite.

I can't find my Sims. They won't come back home after work either. ResetSim won't work, it will say "Sim not found." I deleted the family from that house and made them move again, same thing. Close and open the game, same thing. Quite strange and frusturating :((

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't find my sims
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:35:12 PM »
If you have deleted the sims then that will have completely removed them from your game. I'd start a brand new game and place your family into a house and just play from there. Perhaps even deleting your old save as it sounds bugged.

If sims get 'stuck' at work and their icon/avatar is greyed out traveling to another lot will fix this issue or sending another sim to plan outfits at a dresser sometimes works too.

When you load an existing game you will arrive at the map screen first. From there select the house (lot) your sims are living on and play them from there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.