Author Topic: Anyone knows where to find these CC's?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline spopovabgs

• Nooboo
Anyone knows where to find these CC's?
« on: February 09, 2017, 08:31:07 AM »
The nose shine and eyes Vixella used in https://youtu.be/ybrHB26Ek1o?t=635 (Skip to around 10:35 if you are on mobile.) My sister plays the game and i find CC for her because she doesn't know English, she's been asking me for these for so long but i can't find them. Some people suggested to look at PralineSims' CC but i looked through all of their content and couldn't find these.

Thank youin advance.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Anyone knows where to find these CC's?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:52:03 PM »
@Candyd  tagging you as I think you use a bit of cc? Sorry spopovabgs but I only use cc for my boys so I wouldn't have a clue what cc there even is for female sims.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 05:39:35 PM »
@Playalot I don't recognize this CC but I don't have a large quantity of CC in the Sims 4, I have more CC in the Sims 3, but other than Pralinesims, maybe @spopovabgs you can find similar CC on Tifa's site and on Kijiko's site too. Sorry to not be more helpful than that, I have more knowledge of game mods than CC in the Sims 4, I don't know all the good sites to find it yet. But maybe you can find the author if you ask on Sims4Studio's forum ? As many CC creators use Sims4Studio to create their stuff. They'd know more about CC than me anyway.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 06:37:28 PM »
I can see why you're having trouble figuring it out. There's a sneaky jump-cut in the video and the nose shine just appears. I have a lot of female makeup cc so I'd hoped I'd be able to help, but without being able to see the creator's icon it's almost impossible to tell what she's actually using.

Good luck!

anything