Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80477 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.2
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:13 AM »
Thank you for all your nice comments. Due to work I haven't been able to play a lot lately, but today I am heading in game ready to meet the next heir. Stay tuned!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.3 A New Vo in Willow Creek
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2017, 04:05:00 PM »
After the golden wedding, Tamara Lilly moved in with Lewis and Latoya in Willow creek. (1 point) Other than investing in new light fixtures, a better stove, a sound system, reupholstering furniture and getting new wallpaper, not a lot was changed in the house.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Lewis bought Tamara Lilly a piano as a wedding present, and she spent most of her pregnancy earning her first 3 skill points (4 points).

Latoya proved to be in the athletic career, with the fitness skill already maxed out. Hopefully she will earn a few promotions once she can spend a free day skilling up charisma.

Lewis is a level 8 scientist, and brings in a nice $1,600 each day of work. We might even get a point for household funds this generation! Unfortunately, it is exhausting work, and he passed out after a particularly trying day. (3 points) Hopefully he will not make a habit of this!

Zachariah came over to check out Tamara’s new digs.

Zachariah: Settling in OK? Seems like you are in a good mood?

Tamara Lilly: I’m so happy! I have a piano now, and the acoustics in this place is amazing!

Yes, Tamara Lilly was happy to just practice her piano and enjoy her life as a married woman, but going in to labour when Lewis was at work was not fun.

Tamara Lilly: I’m so happy you are home, I didn’t want to go to the hospital without you!

Lewis: I am here now my love, lets go.

Tamara Lilly: Um, I think we are a little late for that…

No sooner had they hugged than Tamara Lilly gave birth to a little girl named Aria. Sadly, that meant they wouldn’t have a birth certificate for the museum, but they had an heir, so Tamara Lilly wasn’t very disappointed.

Latoya seems to have a hidden trait for loving children, because she is constantly feeding and cuddling little Aria. She seems to draw the line at changing diapers though, which is a shame.

Aria had a peaceful time in her basinet, listening to her mother’s music. Tamara Lilly was sad Diego never got to meet his granddaughter, because he passed away during the last day of Tamara’s pregnancy. She has decided to dedicate her first song to him. Tamara Lilly gained 3 more levels on the piano and is now at level 6 (6 points)

After the first exhausting day as a family man, Lewis now comes home fresh form work and can spend some quality time with his family. They are careful not to start a new bundle of joy though, one toddler at a time will be plenty to deal with!

Latoya spends her free time playing sports on the tablet, how fortunate that she can enjoy her passion both at work and at home.

Soon the happy day arrived when Aria aged up to a toddler. She seems to have inherited the Vo skin and eyes but her mother’s hair. It will be interesting to see how long this blond streak will last. Aria has the independent trait. It will be interesting to see if she tries to escape the house like her mother did.

Latoya once more proves her interested in childcare by potty-training Aria. She is also very diligent with checking up on her, and Aria loves her aunt Latoya, she often goes into her room when she wakes up to simply watch her. Tamara Lilly loves how involved aunt Latoya is, and she is also happy to report that she now counts both Aria and Latoya as good friends (8 points).

Life in the house got into a routine. Reading Aria to sleep to avoid a tantrum – check.

Leaving plates of fish tacos at the foot of Aria’s bed so she wouldn’t be taken by social services – check.

Tamara Lilly invited Nina over to see her granddaughter, and to get some tips on independent toddlers. After hearing horror stories of her own inability to bathe, she promised to strive to keep Aria clean.

Lewis took time to train Aria in mental pursuits.

Keeping Aria from turning green and stinky – check.

Aria seems to be as social as her father, she happily brings her food downstairs in order to have dinner conversation.

Aunt Latoya has given her the password to her tablet, so she can learn all about screen time – check.

Oops, seems like Lewis and Tamara Lilly weren’t that careful after all. There is another little one on the way!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.4 Finally a Free Day
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2017, 06:09:44 PM »

After a night worrying about an additional child in the house, Tamara Lilly went down to the kitchen and made some fish tacos. And that was when she maxed out cooking (10 points).

Lewis was excited to get more involved with Aria, and rushed to teach her flash cards as soon as she was finished on the potty.

Latoya worked hard on her charisma skill. I must admit I didn’t have high hopes for Latoya when I learned her traits, but she is actually the perfect housemate. She is involved with the children, helps to clean up, always in a good mood and takes care of herself perfectly. Hopefully she will get at least 1 promotion for us, it feels like she is the closest of her and Lewis.

Tamara Lilly took time to do some painting to bring in some more cash to the household. It was nice to do something without having to think about if it could get some points.

Zachariah came over and spent some quality time with the entire family. They enjoy just hanging out and chatting together.

Latoya was determined not to let having guests stand between her and food.

A quick workout and she was ready for that promotion!

Next day all was back to normal, with sims eating in bed and toddlers being smelly. At least Aria has maxded potty training (2 points), so will hopefully not have any more diapers to change!

Latoya came home from work with a promotion! (3 points) But unfortunately, she had both hygiene and bladder in the red, and after deciding to take a shower first, she had an accident, which meant right back in the shower (2 points).

At least it made for an amusing story to tell her niece!

Latoya: ...and then I did a wee all over the floor!

Aria: Ew, you yucky!

Alfredo called Tamara Lilly and told her Nina had gotten a warning from Grim, so she invited her over to tell her about the family edition. She was very excited to feel the baby kicking.

Latoya’s birthday came fast. To celebrate their friendship, and as a thank you for all the help with potty training, Tamara Lilly made her a cake.

Becoming an elder was hoot! I have seldom seen a sim enjoy becoming an elder as much.

…meanwhile in the dining room…

Lewis: OH MY GOOOOOOOSH! I am not ready for the responsibility!

Tamara Lilly: Lewis! Don’t freak me out!

Lewis: Think of them fighting! We should have only had one!

Tamara Lilly: It’s a little late to change your mind now!

And then their son Anton was born. He is named after Lewis idol, the inventor of the microscope and the reason he chose to become a scientist.

Alfredo come over to celebrate the birth of his nephew. He proceeded to tell them that Nina’s last wish was that he should be his godfather. (Nina had passed away the night after Anton was born).

As could be predicted Latoya was a most active aunt. Feeding and cooing him whenever he had need.

Lewis was still freaking out about having two children to raise, he had heard rumours about even more challenging parenting problems as the children became teens. Sometimes, reading a lot of research journals might not be a good thing!

Anton’s days as a baby passed quickly, he and Tamara Lilly became good friends (3 points) while his mother serenaded him while he rested in his cot. Tamara Lilly also gained level 7 in piano (4 points).

Late that night, when all the other adults had gone to bed, Latoya proceeded to teach Anton the wonders of the potty. Three times in a row she put him there, before carrying him up to bed.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.4
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
Anton and Aria are so cute. Sorry to see Nina go -- she was a great founder!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2017, 02:00:21 PM »
I am going to have to catch up on this. I'm hoping to have time before Vacation. If not I will have plenty of time on the drive from Va to Fla. LOL

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2017, 03:50:08 PM »
Anton and Aria are so cute. Sorry to see Nina go -- she was a great founder!

Yes she was! Anton seems to have more of Tamara Lilly's featurs, at least her skintone, so it will be interesting to see how the look as they become older.

I am going to have to catch up on this. I'm hoping to have time before Vacation. If not I will have plenty of time on the drive from Va to Fla. LOL

I'm sure you have lots of time on that long haul!

Update - I am installing Parenthood today. It will be interesting to see how it affects the game. Excited!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2017, 06:03:55 PM »
Something you'll love -- you can now put children to bed and "influence" them to do homework and clean. When your Sim gets more parenting skill, she'll even be able to boost their needs a little.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
Something you'll love -- you can now put children to bed and "influence" them to do homework and clean. When your Sim gets more parenting skill, she'll even be able to boost their needs a little.

I am looking forward to being able to get them to bed!

So far I have only played 2 days with 1 child and 1 toddler in the house, and Tamara Lilly is already halfway to lvl 4. It feels like it will be rather easy to max which is nice.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.5 A Whiz in the Family
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2017, 05:31:05 AM »

Like his mother, Anton has a real love for music and can often be found bobbing to the beat.

Tamara Lilly has now turned to working on her gourmet cooking, so the family now eats fancy meals every night. Having to keep food on the counter sure makes cooking one of Tamara Lilly’s main occupations.

Aria’s child birthday rolled around, and Tamara Lilly was run ragged to get it all ready. Aria maxed movement (6 points) and managed to level all her skills to at least level 3, so she gained the happy toddler trait. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to give her a bath – so she had a rather filthy celebration.

She was not happy about her general level of cleanliness, but she was happy to eat some cake. She gained the vegetarian trait, so no more fish tacos for this family! An upside is that she is always pleasantly surprised each time she eats a vegetarian dish. She also gained the Whiz Kid aspiration.

Unfortunately, due to taking a bite out of the first cake, Tamara Lilly worked herself to the bone trying to make Aria’s birthday a success, so she passed out (5 points).

At least the children could entertain themselves while their mother was sleeping. Anton worships his sister, and she is always the person her turns to first when he is bored.

Lewis had a bit of a midlife crisis, where he grew a beard and started working on the wellness skill. The new patch added some additional days to his adult years, which only made him think about how quickly times moves.

Another reason for his worry about growing older is that his sister has started to exhibit rather strange behaviour.

Latoya: What are you doing?

Lewis: Sheez, Latoya! Get dressed!

Latoya: What? I am dressed!

Lewis: I will just keep my eyes on this book and then you will go somewhere else. Yes, I will just keep reading, maybe I will get a breakthrough or something.

Since Aria’s birthday was a Friday, she has a whole weekend to just hang out at home and enjoy herself before the labours of childhood is upon her. She and Tamara Lilly played some chess to help her work on her aspiration.

Which put her in the right mood for trying to do homework for the first time. She loved it!

But life is not only fun and games, there are monsters under the bed!

And in the mornings, there is a little brother crying until you wake up to play with him. Anton stood for a good hour at the foot of Aria’s bed and cried until she finally woke up. That’s what I would call persistence!

Despite having a fridge fully stocked of gourmet food, nothing makes a man feel manlier than the flames of a BBQ.

Lewis: Aria! The tofu dogs are ready!

Aria is now old enough to play her aunts favorite game.

Anton is a very defiant child, his and Tamara Lilly’s relationship is in a rocky phase at the moment, because he won’t even consent to a bath without a major fight. Luckily, there are rumors about a new parenting skill, which will give her some strategies for dealing with this in the future. For now, some playing to get him in a good mood is the best way to prevent a meltdown.

Reading to Aria made Tamara Lilly reach 1,000 satisfaction points (6 points) and helped Aria reach her goals as well. Time well spent.

That night the new parenting skill came to the world, and the next 24 hours were a bit of a muddle.

Anton reacted in a very unfavorable fashion, and suddenly refused to sleep in his bed. He passed out no fewer than three times! (3 points) Once walking all the way down to the kitchen to pass out in a dramatic fashion. The other two times, he just crawled out of bed while being read to sleep to pass out on the floor next to his bed.

After those terrible 24 hours, Tamara Lilly crashed and couldn’t keep Anton from baking a mess in his room. A new strategy was obvious needed to stay on top of her children now.

A notice board was a first step, teaching the kids to say please and tank you and sorry was next.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2017, 07:02:29 AM »
Absolutely loving this. It's going to be great to see the PH pack in action. I think it was Marian who said this is the perfect pack for this particular challenge, and it looks like it just might be :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2017, 04:36:38 PM »
Absolutely loving this. It's going to be great to see the PH pack in action. I think it was Marian who said this is the perfect pack for this particular challenge, and it looks like it just might be :-)

It sure makes it a bit more challenging to have more than one child to manage. I don't know if I will have more than one child in the future, maybe when I am more used to the system it could work. Also, I think gaining Parenting skill before the child is born would be a great boon. Tamara Lilly is now at level 8 in my game, and she is starting to become much more effective. Also, I fell the Parenting skill is way more useful while you have children and teens, but having toddlers sure levels it up quickly.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.6 Parenting just got harder
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2017, 05:36:01 PM »
24 hours after the parenting shake-up the house was once again in harmony. I realize writing about Tamara Lilly’s family life that it’s mostly spent in the house. This is my usual play style, but hopefully I can change it up some more once both Aria and Anton are kids. At least, Tamara Lilly should be able to leave the house during school hours…

Anton was happily playing with the nesting blocks and finally levelled up his thinking skill some more. The Watcher fears that his low thinking skill could have been one of the underlying reasons for all his tantrums – but don’t tell Tamara Lilly that.

Tamara Lilly had a scare when she thought the stove had caught on fire, but it turns out it was just broken, so no more negative points. What a relief!

With all his dancing and three adults happy to provide him with playtime, Anton will max movement in no time. He’s already mastered the potty (5 points). Luckily for him, he has 2 adults in the house who don’t really care about whether an activity will lead to skill gains, so he will be able to play all through his toddlerhood.

Aria got home from her first day of school and felt the world had let her down. She was still a C student, her parents were giving all their attention to Anton, and no one even said hello to her when she got back home.

Aria: Ignore me at your peril!

Unfortunately, getting caught making a mess didn’t upset her mother, it made her force her to clean it up. Well, she got the attention she asked for, maybe she should be careful what she wishes for in the future.

Aria: All I wanted was a hug – all I got was this mop. Life is not fair.

Meanwhile, Tamara Lilly went into the kitchen and made some more meatless sandwiches. They tasted to good, especially when they made her max the gourmet cooking skill (7 points). This lead to her gaining her next 1,000 satisfaction points (8 points).

Anton soon got another playtime, and that pushed him to max movement (10 points). And another free day began.

Like her mother before her, Tamara Lilly decided to hire a maid in celebration of the free day.

Poor Aria came home from school with a B – only to hear it wouldn’t even count!

Aria: Why? Watcher, why couldn’t you have waited and let me have a moment of glory?!

Aria made certain she did her homework, and her extra credit work as well. Next time she was determined to have her point count.

She had been given two school projects, and while working on one of them her mother gave her a helping hand. Working on the school projects is a great way to gain mental skill.

Lewis spent this free day to work on having breakthroughs. He’s not amassed 15, just one short of the ones he needs for his promotion. It has been a long time coming, hopefully he can get one promotion before his elder birthday.

It was not all fun times though. Even after playing doctor and raising her empathy, Aria got into a fight with her brother and got caught being mean to him. Her mother practiced her most disappointed face on her, and Aria felt like she was a toddler again.

On the cusp of aging up, Anton managed to max imagination as well (2 points) and the family is off to a good - start going towards 30 points.

Latoya came home with another promotion (3 points) and this time she didn’t do anything to lose it straight away. But she did get a warning from Grim about her final days drawing near.

Lewis helped Anton to blow out his candles, since Tamara Lilly had to rush upstairs and sleep to avoid making passing out at her children’s birthday a habit.

Anton has his father’s eyes but his mother’s face. He also gained his aunt’s insane trait – and decided to try to become a social butterfly.

Latoya has spent the last hours getting things in order, she has left a couple of pictures on the family board as gifts for when she is no longer there in person.

Tamara Lilly has completed her first school project, a lavatastic volcano. She is very proud.

Anton needs a lot of help to get his homework done. Unfortunately for him, his mother is now at parenting level 8 and is very persuasive when she tells him to “get to it right away”.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.6
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2017, 07:07:20 AM »
Some more musings on the impact of the Parenthood Game Pack.

I feel that after the introduction of Parenthood, the amount of times my non-controlled sims do autonomous interaction with each other or just for themselves have increased. The same can be said for the controlled sim as well, the sims seems to be more likely to ditch something in their que to go do something else. This might make it hard for someone who likes to micromanage, but it sure is a boon in this challenge.

Sims do more cleaning/putting away dishes and other household tasks as well - and I think that partly has to do with how those interactions now give value to the child skills.

Something that I wish was different, is that once a sim ages to a teen you can no longer teach to say sorry or say please and thank you. Which in turn makes it harder to affect those values once the sim is a teen. I think that doesn't really matter if you are playing a game where you can control all sims, but in this kind of game play it would have been nice to keep it on.

I am really pleased with how easy it is to level the parenting skill, even Lewis has managed to get to level 4 and that is without me prompting him to do any parenting interactions. He also gains skill when the children come to him for advice, which is a great touch on the developers part.

I am so happy I have this game pack! It sure has made this challenge both harder and more fun :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.7 Latoya Leaves
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »
Latoya had a warning that her days were numbered, so the family decided to let her pick an outing the following day.

While waiting for the guest of honor to wake up, Tamara Lilly decided to brush up on her painting skills, and did a likeness of Aria at the breakfast table.

The rest of the gang spends the morning hanging out on the upstairs landing dancing away. Lewis is slowly working his way up, he’s almost capped level 3 and I have hopes of him maxing it one day soon.

Latoya to the family for a fun day at the gym. Both Tamara Lilly and Lewis are getting a little rotund, so a workout was long overdue.

Alfredo was invited, but judging by the way he scared Anton for life with his shower hi jinks, he will not be next time.

Anton: Arg – get a towel uncle Alfredo!

Alfredo: I will in a minute, I just have to take of my shower accessories first.

Anton: Shower accessories? What’s that?

Alfredo: Let me tell you all about it…

After working out they all gathered round for some sugary goodness – Tamara Lilly has moved on to baking and there are lovely smells in the house tempting everyone to indulge.

Latoya: These are smashing – I will just lie down for a bit. Must be the sugar rush.

Tamara Lilly: No! Who will potty train our next child?

Lewis: Another child?

Tamara Lilly: Not now, there is no one to potty train it!

Tamara Lilly and the children are devastated, Lewis on the other hand manages to slide into an alternate reality and doesn’t get a sad moodlet at all. Lucky him! The children are inconsolable for days, as they never mourned at the urn.

Tamara Lilly writes a fitting epitaph “Queen of the Potty! Auntie L, you will be a legend in this family forever! We love you”. They take the urn home with them, hoping Latoya will visit with them for a while before taking her to the family museum.

Once home again, Tamara Lilly tires to teach the children all about life and death with the dollhouse.

Tamara Lilly: And so, you see, all sims get old and die eventually.

Aria: You broke my doll.

Tamara Lilly: It’s to illustrate my point.

Aria: I hate you, I wish you were dead instead of auntie L!

Lewis: Darling, you have to stop taking out your anger and sadness on the poor dolls.

Tamara Lilly: Aria is such a tattle tale.

Lewis: What is really the problem honey?

Tamara Lewis: I don’t want you to get older! I don’t want you to die before me – I hate feeling this sad! Aria and Anton cry all the time, and I don’t know how to make it better. Why is life so unfair?

Lewis: Life just is, both the sad and happy times come to us all. Why don’t you go play some music, and I will deal with the kids for while?

Lewis: Look Aria, I have fixed our dolls.

Aria: They look weird.

Lewis: Well, they are cyborg doll from the future now.

Anton: Wow, you are the best dad. Auntie L would have loved this.

Lewis: She will come see it soon, how could she resist coming back as a ghost to see our new dolls.

Tamara Lilly: I’m sorry love.

Aria: It’s all right mom, but don’t do it again! Auntie L hasn’t seen our new cyborgs yet.

Trying to make up for the debacle with the dolls, Tamara Lilly invited the girl who showed up on their porch. But it was not a good decision. Not only did Aria and Anton show no interest in her, she also made an awful mess in the living room.

Aria spent most of her time during the following days outside, doing homework, writing in her diary and working on school projects. At least that kept her emotional control in the green, unlike Anton who was far into the red.

The general gloom of the house must have attracted the uninvited guest that showed up that night.

Latoya was not shy, and soon haunted the house each night. She was a most beneficial ghost, she spent most of her time cleaning the bathrooms. No need to hire a maid when you have a friendly ghost on the premises.

Lewis: So how is the other side?

Latoya: It’s all right, a lot less cleaning to be done over there, let me tell you.

Lewis: We really appreciate you helping out.

Latoya: Now problem, but don’t get used to it, I won’t be your maid for ever.

Anton: Smart, debonair, good looking – that’s how I see myself.

Latoya: Hello Anton.

Anton: Eeek! I didn’t see you there auntie L.

Latoya: Just cleaning this off, then I am off to the other side. We have bingo night tonight.

Anton: That sounds nice, see you tomorrow auntie L.

Aria: You know, you really should make it up to me for those broken dolls.

Tamara Lilly: I thought you loved the cyborgs dad made you?

Aria: They are cool and all, but Anton plays with them all the time, I want something just for me. Pretty please?

Tamara Lilly: Aria, your package will arrive tomorrow, and I will set it up so that it’s ready when you get home from school. Is that all right?

Aria: Whatever!

Tamara Lilly: Excuse me?

Anton: Don’t ask!

Tamara Lilly: What is this all about Aria?

Aria: I am in a mean phase right now! Don’t make me snap out of it, you’ll ruin all my fun!

Tamara Lilly: Darling you are home!

Lewis: Hi….zzzz

Due to all the upset from Latoya’s passing not a single point was gained during the past days, but we did lose one when Lewis passed out (2 points). At this rate Aria will be a young adult before she takes over for sure!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.8 Birthday Bashes
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2017, 09:21:51 AM »
Three of the sims in the household had birthdays on three consecutive days, so prepare for a lot of new outfits.

Aria’s bribe arrived. It was a way to work on her aspiration, even though I doubt she will manage to complete it, it can’t hurt to have her work on her mental skill. Tamara Lilly gave her a loving hug, and maxed out the parenting skill (4 points)

Tamara Lilly completed her first song, called Nina&Diego4E. She also gained level 8 and 9 of the piano skill (6 points) I haven’t done this aspiration since the game launched and cannot get over how slow the song-writing is!  At least she can work towards it, I don’t know how much time I can have her waste for so little pay off.

She has started to invite all the sims who come by during the daytime (no vampires thank you!) to try to make friends. This is Leigh Hayes, a homeless sim that is very hard to befriend.

Lewis came home from work with a promotion on his birthday. He is now a Mad Scientist (7 points) and it was apparently very dirty work. Tamara Lilly threw a birthday party to celebrate his birthday. The party got a silver medal which is all right but not what I was hoping for. Had it been 10 minutes longer, I believe we could have gotten it to gold.

Zachariah: I can’t get over how domesticated Tamara Lilly has become, she barely has time to see me if I invite myself over.

Anton: I know, she used to be my cool older sister, now she’s just such a mom. How lame!

Aria was psyched she was allowed to stay up with the grownups, it was a special treat and a taste of things to come when she becomes a teenager.

Leigh Hayes invited Tamara Lilly out, and introduced her to one of her other friends Mabel Xu. Mable quickly become one of Tamara Lilly’s best friends (8 points).

Tamara Lilly’s birthday arrived, and she invited her new friend and prospective friends. How could she not want to hang out with someone who was so stylish?

Tamara Lilly blew out her candles and decided to go get a makeover.

Lewis once again passed out, maybe he needs to retire soon, because he seems to be very exhausted each time comes home from work (7 points).

Aria’s birthday arrived, and both she and Anton came home with higher grades, and A for Aria and a B for Anton (9 points).

And now, all the makeovers.

Lewis got some new jammies and more roomy clothes to go with his enhanced girth.

Tamara Lilly also got new jammies, and some roomies clothes.

Anton randomized with these amazing outfits, which I felt suited his insane trait – so I let him keep them all.

Aria kept purple as her main color. She has her father’s mouth and fair skin, and her mother’s eyes and hair.

She gained the unflirty trait, a trait I have never used, and which I believe will prove a true challenge when it comes to seducing and future spouse. She chose the Renaissance Sim aspiration, and is determined to try lots of different careers unlike her mother’s home-bound ways.

Aria and Anton are great friends, and Anton often asks his sister for a hug when he needs comfort.

Tamara Lilly was invited to join the Covalent Bonds, and did so with the hope of getting to know more people. The oldest member is the ghost of Liberty Lee, but there were also two living members which she quickly tried to befriend.

The leader of the club, Kabir Savalani, became her good friend (10 points) and came home with her to help clean the house.