Author Topic: Indira's Dreamscape  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Indira

• Occult
Indira's Dreamscape
« on: March 19, 2017, 11:36:40 PM »

Item Name: Indira's Dreamscape
Location by Origin ID: Indira_1221
Hashtag: #carlsguide, #indira
Lot Type: Residential
Lot size: 64x64
Price Tag: $504,645
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Link to Gallery: Indira's Dreamscape

Just a normal house high in the clouds. Has a lovely view if you have the time to look around. It's a two-story house, originally created for one of the challenge I started ages ago. Unfortunately (for the challenge), I got busy carrying my baby to term, and up to now, haven't had the time to play seriously. But it is truly regretful not to finish the house that I put a lot of thought and time into. So, I rolled up my sleeves to finish it a be done with it. But it won't have the same minute attention to details when it comes to decorations. I just don't have that much time to myself, and I really couldn't afford to do all-nighters for sometime yet.

There are still a lot of spaces to build on. I had initially planned on making different rooms/spaces for specific careers with their corresponding rewards. But I couldn't do it anymore. I just made do with what I could do. I might redo this later on, but that time is a long way off in the future. Also, did a lot of MOOing in this house. I do hope the items transfer well if taken from the Sims 4 Gallery.

This is the house sitting atop a hill/mountain/molehill. It is two-storey high with plenty of surrounding trees and plants, and pools! Might find a waterfall or two or three.  ;)

The back of the place.

The ground floor. Has a kitchen, dining room, bathroom, receiving room. Attached to the kitchen is a small area when you can eat your breakfast while enjoying the sun and rushing waters down below. Make sure to check the balustrade is not rotten before leaning down.

The first floor has 2 bedrooms. Very spartan decorations, sorry about that. Bathroom and two balconies. One can't have too many balconies.

Is that really all there is to this house? What other secrets could there be? An old journal with missing pages mentioned some secret areas and even piles of gold and treasures! Who knows? Only those that lives in that house will ever know.

anything