Author Topic: Too many calories for vampires result in obesity  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Too many calories for vampires result in obesity
« on: March 28, 2017, 08:12:51 PM »
Hey guys,

I just have to share this with you. I have a story of a sort going on with a vampire lady Sim who leads a coven (club) since her aspiration is to have a vampiric family. It's going really well, I'm rather into her, and I think I may end up posting something here. But that's for another day. I usually have them all gather in her penthouse apartment for long hours, but recently decided to take them to different hangouts after dark, so they can feed properly (gets expensive otherwise providing plasma packs). The club has the 'drink plasma' activity among others. And to my amusement, they do feed on visiting Sims at these locations. But more so, they over drink! Now they are all putting on weight which I find hilarious. Does anyone know how many calories plasma contains (in the game, that is)?
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Too many calories for vampires result in obesity
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 07:32:06 AM »
Well a Plasma Jane drink contains 200 calories while all the other drinks (fish, frog and medical) and the salad don't contain any, but I'm not good enough with the game files to find out how this relates to drinking directly from a sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 02:25:38 PM »
I know what settings influence weight (not just calories, there is another system), but I don't have Vampires (yet)... But if somebody has the last patch and the pack, can extract the XMLs, make a zip folder and upload it, I can explore and find what happens exactly.

Offline Puppetmaster1

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 03:38:02 PM »
That is amazing! One more thing to love about the Vampire pack.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 04:13:19 PM »
@Candyd, are there any particular XMLs you need or would you like the whole lot?

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
@HelenP I've finally bought the pack today :)  I've started searching in files but I haven't found anything useful yet. Here drinking from sims is very likely linked to a consumable object or a buff, because changes in weight aren't directly written in interaction drinking files. So I need to find the path in the labyrinth... And right now, I don't know how much time it's going to take, but hopefully I'll identify the link soon.