Author Topic: Question About Vampire Children  (Read 13146 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Question About Vampire Children
« on: March 29, 2017, 09:44:05 PM »
So, I know that two Vampires will definitely make Vampire children together and that the kids will probably be revolted by Sim food, like most Vampires are and it will probably make their hunger and fun go down.

So my question is, what do Vampire Toddlers eat? Sim food or Plasma and in what form, Plasma juice? I can't imagine Toddlers being able to snack on Sims, though it would be pretty funny.  ;D

Or do they not need to worry about Plasma until they are teens and their powers begin showing?

I want to have have Vampire babies soon and I have so many questions ...  ???

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Question About Vampire Children
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:24:26 PM »
Vampire children eat normally until they turn into a teen. At that point they can die by sunlight as they have become a vampire in truth. They still can eat normal food etc depending on what perks/weakness you choose for them. I usually pick the bat flight perk so you can direct them inside very quickly as they will stand out in the sun after returning from high school unless you direct them. They will even kneel on the ground outside and start homework too! *face palm*

And yeah, plasma snacking toddlers would be pretty cute! lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Question About Vampire Children
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 10:35:02 AM »
@Playalot I can certainly picture a toddler asking an adult for permission to drink. Puppy teeth! Gurgling and giggling when done. I'm morbid like that ::)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything