Author Topic: Was offered to be turned o.O  (Read 6396 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Was offered to be turned o.O
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:32:15 PM »
I didn't think this was a thing. My Sim had become good friends with Caleb Vatore, and was invited over one night. After having chatted for a moment, I got a pop-up message stating that he offered her the gift of eternal life - I was baffled and had her accept since it was kind of touching that he thought her worth it. Who would have thought?  ???
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Was offered to be turned o.O
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:20:28 PM »
Hm. I've turned down a couple of "I have something important to talk to you about" messages from him. I wonder if that's what it would have been?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
Hm. I've turned down a couple of "I have something important to talk to you about" messages from him. I wonder if that's what it would have been?
That is exactly what that message means. You can refuse it while there though.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 07:32:27 AM »
I didn't think this was a thing. My Sim had become good friends with Caleb Vatore, and was invited over one night. After having chatted for a moment, I got a pop-up message stating that he offered her the gift of eternal life - I was baffled and had her accept since it was kind of touching that he thought her worth it. Who would have thought?  ???

After seeing this, I had to try it out for myself! I adore Caleb, I love him as much as my own Sim and they are currently good friends and boyfriend and girlfriend. I thought it was sweet that he asked so of course she had to say yes! :)

After a week of gameplay (Game time), she finally got the call, was invited over and offered eternal life!  :D

A funny thing happened though, Lilith decided that it was a great time to jump into the conversation while her brother was in the middle of turning my Sim. Needless to say the interaction failed, as my Sim didn't drink from Caleb, had no uncomfortable moodlet and could ask to be turned. I didn't know that could happen, I love Lilith, but not when she does that, I think she got a little overexcited, lol. (She was really happy when Caleb was turning my Sim, it was kind of cute). 

Anyway, I wound up going back to an earlier save so Caleb could try again and it worked this time. :)

I'm wondering if that's a bug though? I mean, I know interference from other Sims can cancel some socials but that surprised me!

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 08:41:10 AM »
This has got me wondering; if Lilith was the one to do that, would it satisfy her vampire family aspiration given she's not being played at the time?

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 09:32:07 AM »
@Rainbow Dash Lilith is incredibly annoying - she can't go a moment without interacting with Caleb. Ugh! I like to split up their household and move her into Widowshild Townhome (the little empty house in Forgotton Hollow). It's her 'domestic' trait combined with being 'outgoing' that makes her this insufferable.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything