Author Topic: Sleeping over and inappropriate behaviour  (Read 14186 times)

Offline camicat

• Nooboo
Sleeping over and inappropriate behaviour
« on: April 15, 2017, 06:29:44 PM »
Hi! I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before but I can't find a thread about it so I hope it's okay I'm making this one. I overall like that sims can't be inappropriate on other sim's lots but it's causing me a lot of trouble right now. All I want is for my adult sim to be able to sleep over at his parents' house now and then but whenever I make him go to sleep in his old bed at his parents' house, someone comes and wakes him up because it's inappropriate. Same goes for sleeping over at a friend's house of course. I really like this feature but I hate that it extends to good friends and even family members.

I've already installed a mod that moved "Invite to stay the night" from the romantic section to the friendly section so my sim can now ask family members and friends to sleep over at his place but I still can't take him to his parents' house or to a friend's house and have him sleep over there without getting the inappropriate behaviour reaction which is something I would really like to be able to do. So basically I'd love to be able to ask the sims if I can stay over which was possible in Sims 3 but which is missing from Sims 4. Is there any mod for this or any mod that can help me out here? I'd reall appreciate any kind of help. Thanks in advance!

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Sleeping over and inappropriate behaviour
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 07:14:11 PM »
You don't need any mod, just the always welcome reward.
Ideally, I'd also like an option to stay for the night that is friendly instead of just the romantic option. Hopefully it will be available in the future. Maybe a modder could do this too, but it's script modding, so it's not as easy as simple tuning mods.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.