Author Topic: House for future plantsim, with magic tree stump and 6 magic beans  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
For people who aren't as lucky as I am when it comes to collecting all magic beans for having a plantsim, or who missed the challenge, I've uploaded a house with everything you need.
Not a masterpiece at all, just a clone of Oasis Spring's Nookstone, with a magic tree stump and all 6 magic beans (all varieties). I haven't made the magic tree grow, so your sim can put the tree stump and the magic beans in its inventory to put them on any community lot where this huge tree would look great, or even somewhere else in the environment ! (Warning : if you plant and water the tree outside of a community lot, it can't be removed after, so save before you're sure of your choice)
The house also contains a tiny garden including all 4 alien plants, as well as a small laboratory in the basement including an upgraded wormhole generator.
You'll also find on my gallery a clone of Willow Creek's park with a fully grown tree where you can go collect forbidden fruits.
Origin ID : Candyd85
URL : https://www.thesims.com/gallery/F21F16C7231311E78C426507D17699C4

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: House for future plantsim, with magic tree stump and 6 magic beans
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 09:54:06 PM »
Candyd --- I like what you did with Nookstone.  I had luck with the Plantsim Challenge, but it's really great that you posted this build to help other simmers out :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 10:21:38 PM »
Thank you @coolsim9999999  :) I wish I could give an original house to go with the plantsim and alien stuff though, but as I'm a bad builder, it would certainly look ugly and then something I'd be embarrassed to share LOL.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 11:30:27 PM »
@Candyd --- I think it was really nice of you to share that house.  It's O.K. if you didn't create one from scratch :)!