Author Topic: Sims on dates can't travel to restaurants  (Read 4371 times)

Offline achan2017

• Nooboo
Sims on dates can't travel to restaurants
« on: May 14, 2017, 07:57:31 PM »
I've noticed that in my current game, my sims can no longer go on dates to restaurants.  They can travel to the restaurant when two sims aren't on a date but when they are on a date they can't travel there at all.  I only use MC Command as the only script mod that I have in the game.  I'm not sure if this glitch has something to do with a corrupt save game or something else.  Please help! I really enjoy taking my sims out on dates to restaurants and it's been quite annoying that I can't take them on dates there anymore, or so it seems. 

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims on dates can't travel to restaurants
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 10:17:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :) I think the problem might be with the mod you are using as I've just tested this in my vanilla game and sims were able to travel to restaurants for a date with no problems.

Have a look on the creators site and see if anyone else has posted about this issue. Or take out the mod, delete the localthumbcache.package file from your The Sims 4 folder and test in a new game.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline achan2017

• Nooboo
Re: Sims on dates can't travel to restaurants
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 04:26:13 AM »
Thanks for the help! I repaired my game as well as finding the mod that was causing my game to malfunction!

anything