Author Topic: Warriors Legacy how do you use human sims?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Cats

• Nooboo
Warriors Legacy how do you use human sims?
« on: June 05, 2017, 03:25:44 PM »
So in case anyone's not aware the warriors series involves cats living in the woods, with minimal or no interaction with humans, which is causing a problem in the sims. I don't have uni life so I'm left with normal sims and trying to integrate them into the challenge is proving to be a problem for me. I want a sim around so I can make use of the medicine cat(since cats can pick wildflowers or take care of a garden) but its starting to cause a lot of problems. I'm thinking of making a faux-plantsim but finding furniture even cc that wont stand out horribly on the lot is causing problems.

How to the rest of you do it? Any tips would be appreciated?

Offline Trinket

• Nooboo
Re: Warriors Legacy how do you use human sims?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »
I think using moveobjects on might help to hide any human sim furniture or little house if you need one for them. There's also some wonderful custom content at places like Around the Sims... I believe a mushroom table and chair. But if placing items down with move objects on one still needs to make sure the sim can use what you're hiding which may take some trail and error. Green and tree trunk colors work well. You can always hide this in the corner.

I believe there is a scratching post that looks like a tree at Around the Sims or Mod the Sims.

For cat beds turning them a mossy green and hiding them under bits of heather and clover is nice as long as they can be accessed.

You could also buy a second lot just for the human sim and have them spend there time mostly on that lot and only come back to the main lot when the medicine cat needs something.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything