Author Topic: Make all neighborhoods like Forgotten Hollow  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Mesembria

• Nooboo
Make all neighborhoods like Forgotten Hollow
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:27:15 PM »
I had the idea to make all the neighborhoods in one of my saved games into vampire neighborhoods. This way I could have more vampire dynasties than just one, and vampires could live somewhere other than Forgotten Hollow comfortably. To do this, I'd like to change all the neighborhoods to the same day/night pattern as Forgotten Hollow. Does anyone A) know how to do this, and B) know how to do this so it affects just one saved game and not all of them?

I realize this may just be wishful thinking :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Make all neighborhoods like Forgotten Hollow
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:43:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  :) You'd need to use a lighting mod. I think twisted mexi has some so have a look on his patreon or reddit pages. (Just google Twisted Mexi) I think you'll find that any lighting mods makes all the worlds and all the neighborhoods look the same but I may be wrong, there may be a way to just apply the lighting changes to one world; doubt that you'd be able to just change one neighborhood though.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Make all neighborhoods like Forgotten Hollow
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 04:44:19 AM »
I think you will be looking for a script mod which you can add and remove as you please. But how to, I regretfully have no idea.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything