Author Topic: Vampires has disabled the cheat code. Any ideas?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline riever49

• Nooboo
Vampires has disabled the cheat code. Any ideas?
« on: June 19, 2017, 02:50:34 PM »
Since loading Vampires in Sims 4 I find that the cheat code Control+Shift+C doesn't work. I get no dialogue box into which to put the cheat. Has anyone else found this and can anyone think of an answer?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Vampires has disabled the cheat code. Any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 03:17:02 PM »
Yes it has happened to me. I just saved closed  and reopened the game and the issue went away. It came back another day but saving, exiting the game and reloading worked again. I only had the issue twice that I know of. I usually don't cheat but when your aspirations freeze up you need the cheats to get credit for your work so I occasionally use them when I am not getting credit, so maybe it is more common than I think. You also might want to run the game repair though Origins. Just for the record I think it was the last patch I started noticing this issue not Vampires, but there is definitely a bug. The big bug I noticed after Vampires was the aspiration freezing up one. It has an easy fix too using the cheats to move past the random frozen one.

Repair Game - Right click on the sims 4 icon in the Games Library tab in Origin and click Repair.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline riever49

• Nooboo
Re: Vampires has disabled the cheat code. Any ideas?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 05:12:57 PM »
Thank you for that, it has solved the problem. I'll know what to do if it occurs again.

anything