Author Topic: Meteor Strike - Hilarious  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Momilkie

• Nooboo
Meteor Strike - Hilarious
« on: July 14, 2017, 11:07:36 AM »
I've been playing sims 3 for years and I've had only a few natural meteor strikes in game, however, recently while my two teens were at school I had gotten the notification and sound of a meteor coming. It took me a moment to realize what it was at first cause it's such a rare occurrence but, by the time I checked over a meteor had hit the school and killed nearly all the kids except for mine and a few others. LOL

I was like holy crap! There were sooo many dead kids it took a whole sim day for grimmy to get through them all. Not to mention the addition of a couple people who died from shock and constant mourning that they didn't fulfill their needs, since it took so long.

Best part is, all the families that lost their kids, about half of them immediately started to replace them by getting pregnant within a day or so. XD
I never laughed so much playing sims before.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Meteor Strike - Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 05:15:14 PM »
Each time I've had the warning of the darkening skies, I've cheated and reset everybody to their own homes, especially when it's the school to be hit.  Once I had my Sim's wife and kids all die in the library along with about 12 other Sims.  I hated the chaos!
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Atalanta

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Meteor Strike - Hilarious
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
I had a Sim who may or may not have trapped a few Sims in her basement and left them to starve to death. After that, meteors seemed to dog her, and the curse continued to her grandchildren. One of her grandkids went to Uni and narrowly missed a meteor strike, only to be struck by lightning the next week in the middle of a game at the stadium. He actually came outside, mid-game, was electrocuted, then went back inside to finish watching.

anything