Author Topic: costumers don't leave .... !  (Read 2397 times)

Offline ReHaMuhamed

• Nooboo
costumers don't leave .... !
« on: July 18, 2017, 02:24:38 AM »
1st question is ,, when my sim is tired and i wanna close the restaurant , i disallowing new costumers ,, so the costumers in the restaurant end their meal and leave .... but what really happen is they keep talking for sim-hours .. and i close the restaurant without receiving their review ......   :(
2nd question is .. i have 2-floor restaurant , 2 kitchens each in different floor , 2 waiters , 2 cooks ....
is  there any way make the waiter in the upper floor serve only costumers and bring their food in the kitchen that is in the same floor ??
cuz the waiter take order from above and give it to the cook below ... this is kinda make me lose my mind   >:(

any help ??? 

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: costumers don't leave .... !
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 05:33:04 AM »
The two floor issue can't really be solved at all. For quick game play it is much better to have a small restaurant that is a single floor building. As to closing the restaurant. I actually disallow new customers almost as soon as I open the restaurant. That way the first sims in are the only customers and I can make a tidy profit and only have it open for about 6 hours.

Another trick is to get your sim to open the restaurant from home and then travel to the restaurant. That way all the customers are already seated which makes it all a lot quicker too.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything